Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Hotel: Origins

Launching 18/06 is Habbo Hotel: Origins

"After discovering an old decrepit server with some long-lost files at the beginning of this year, over the past six months or so long-time Habbo developer and player Macklebee has lovingly restored an old version of Habbo Hotel first released in 2005.
    After a lot of hard work from Macklebee and the team, we?re now ready to take you back in time to Habbo?s roots. Tomorrow, we?ll be opening the doors to Habbo Hotel Origins: an iconic version of an iconic game with a fresh, community-led approach."

Read more: https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...-hotel-origins
    Last edited by Nli.; 17-06-2024 at 11:31 AM.
    Always lurking around, never really post.

Tokens

Honestly so hyped for this. 2005 was the era in Habbo that I loved the most. I remember the comp RAF4U.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cabbage (origins)

Latest Awards:

this is it... this is why i'm back
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    icebox12

Latest Awards:

Well well well, how interesting
    The one and only

Instagram (/needsy)
    Twitter

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Well this is very interesting - Brings back many memories on this hotel!
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Monape

Latest Awards:

Oh this is awesome
    Claypot is all I got.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

oh my gosh i saw this on my google news feed and i came online here to see if there was a thread. This is so cool! Its so fun to see things like the old console, or the old hand!!

I joined a room for Canadians and Macklebee (he says hotel origins was his idea) was telling us about how the team decided to bring it back and how even old engineers from original habbo are stil at Sulake and are helping out.

Everyone is swarming him with praise for bringing it back and feature requests and he's listening to people and writing their suggestions down. He's being very friendly and kind!

Last edited by HotelUser; 19-06-2024 at 12:15 AM.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    oh my gosh i saw this on my google news feed and i came online here to see if there was a thread. This is so cool! Its so fun to see things like the old console, or the old hand!!

I joined a room for Canadians and Macklebee (he says hotel origins was his idea) was telling us about how the team decided to bring it back and how even old engineers from original habbo are stil at Sulake and are helping out.

Everyone is swarming him with praise for bringing it back and feature requests and he's listening to people and writing their suggestions down. He's being very friendly and kind!

You best us send us a friend request!
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Judging from the public rooms and appearance of the Navigator, it appears to be based on version 8, with the notable absence of BattleBall.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I just saw a reddit post about this update and decided to check it out. It's a nice refreshing chapter and some very early memories for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast