HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Post Habbo Vision - Ends 15th April

There has been a lot of talk about the new version of habbo. Until it’s released we can only imagine exactly what will be different. If you were able to invent your very own new habbo hotel version, what features would you have, what alterations would you include, and why would it benefit the hotel. Let’s see what improvements/changes you consider to be possible. Tell us in your own words Keep it simple, not too long.

The Prize:-
    Your article published in the Articles on Habbox home page plus one month free VIP for the forum and a HC Sofa kindly donated by NoobForcer.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition; click on the post reply icon below.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Habbox Name:
    Followed by your entry: - Habbo Vision

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

This competition will run until 15th April unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Writers and MissAlice will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on April 15th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Writers and MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. This includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. If you have a question or a comment regarding any competition then please send a pm to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winner Announced - 17th April 2005
    Winner - Mr.Mity

Below is the HC Sofa in the winner's room.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 19-04-2005 at 07:44 PM.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) name: Conflictuous

Entry:

I would add features where you could delete furni and get your credits back, a bank. I would add some of lilchloedarlin's alterations 'coz they are great, and I'll even make an official fansite, a public room!

Thats what i'd do =]
    Last edited by Homosexual; 26-03-2005 at 01:04 PM.
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens

Habbo Name - Dj_dude007
    Habbox Name -
    Entry -
    I would make a ban list for the rooms so people go onto Modify Room and type in the names of people who are not allowed to come into the room. I would also add a feature to the Giant Hand so you can search for the furni you want to put down or trade. Finally I would add a category to the Hotel Nav called 'Fan Rooms' where people can put in the rooms that they want to dedicate to people.
    Last edited by Dj_dude007; 15-03-2005 at 07:23 PM.
    Post Count Targets
    500, 600, 700, 800, 900, Target=1000
    --
    Habbox.com
    Habboxforum.com
    I am the face behind the Habbo Friends System.
    You can use the Habbo Friends system by clicking here!

Tokens

Habbo Name: KegOak
    Habbox Name: Kezzo
    Followed by your entry: If I were to make my own version of Habbo, I would...
    Try get rid of lag
    Have more clothes for all Habbos (HC get special+ original)
    Give everyone a Month of HC free
    Give out a seasonal rare to each IP adress
    Abolish the current clothes
    Get new room layouts
    Give a new dance
    Be able to choose the colours of the furni you get (like choosing plasto)
    Make working lifts in public rooms
    Get a new public room or 2 (maybe a park with swings and a Theme Park)
    And change the look of like HC badges and stuff!

Tokens

:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
    buddy..2

I would add some more deals on the catalogue.
    Also add music to the new habbo.
    and for the new version when habbos speak and put it will show a face thats happy.
    :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Tokens

Talking Habbo Vision Competition

Habbo Name: MC.Matt
    Habbox Name: MC.Matt

My version of habbo would let habbo users toggle with the views in different rooms, I also think that we should choose are detail options so slow computer users can have a low graphics detail but there will be less lag and it will be faster. I would change the console to a mobile so if you ring someone on it you can have an instant meesage chat with them privately. We would be able to change and choose or maybe even make ringtones.
    There should be room ban lists so people banned are actually banned and cannot get in the room. There would be more public spaces like the maze shown in the hotel view. There would be more clothes and at night the window view should change to a night-time one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

V.9999
    Design your own clothes in paint put them in habbo
    you can build your own room size
    choose size of char
    have profiles
    choose weight
    have in room games like basketball

Tokens

habbo name. ginger5433
    habbox name. funkygirl
    Entry. habbo visions
    I would have:
    The actual habbo club furni gets repeats, afta a certain month, so i owuld have different rares once that haopens!
    Choccy machine! You cna get choclat!
    In clothes, i would have the brands on them like nike or addidas!
    Every month or anything a radio station would get choosen to be the best, and a link to it would be on actual habbo.
    I would also makke, different room paints and carpet eg different texture and colours

Thank you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox Name: Mr.Mity
    Habbo Name: Mr.Mity

My Version: It would include a new section in the catalogue which would be storage spaces! People could buy certain sized storage boxes :p, U would be able to buy a small a medium or a large one depending on how much furni u would like or have and would want to put in. Secondly i would have different room sizes and I would have a different max of habbos in each room depending on the popualrity of the room ... More Popular = more people, but not to many because of how much room there is :p, I would also have inscriptions on teles (sort of like stickys that are on the teles) where people could write where his tele leads or anything else they would like. All you would have to do is clik on the area the writing is, so a pic will pop up showing what the owner wrote. I would have more CLOTHES! Because so many habbos have so many different tastes! I would have preppy clothes, punk and rock clothes, gothic clothes, and southern clothes, and diva and GQ clothes! I would also have furni for rooms such as: a hockey/soccer (Futbol) net (sports collection), a climbing plant (that can cling to walls :p)and definately I would have a few endorsement deals from some major companies! Like cokemusic is based on coke, I would have habbo have some particular things based around some companies (like how the b-ball hoop was a lego hoop) :p And one last thing i would have would have to be gameing rooms! that would award habbos daily or weekly! They would have a game room in the public room navigator and they would have tournaments or high scores. The winners in high scores or tournaments should recieve creds or rares! and to make it fair, it would be one player games and there would be lines and each habbo would have a max of one play until they were kiked off the game and they would have to get back in line! Also I would have colored Photos and give habbos the abilities to use emoticons in habbohotel and Finally I would have more colors for stickys

So these are a few of my ideas that could be added to habbo and I hope habbo will do Some great things in Version 7!

P.S. I hope my ideas were original and completely different
    P.S.S. HI MISSALICE
    Last edited by Mr.Mity; 17-03-2005 at 09:43 PM.
    Click Pic To Go To Site Forum

Great Site... Visit It And Become A Member Because It Is Growing Fast

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down

Habbo name: Jamie33

I'd want a Prezzie colour chooser, since I always get the horrid ones

+1

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast