HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wink Make Me Laugh - Ends 20th June

Can you make me laugh? Can you tell me a joke that I've not heard before? It must be clean and not be mean. Tell me something funny....... and make me laugh

To enter this competition you must be permanent staff when the winner is announced.

The Prize: One HC Sofa & One Red Dragon Fire Lamp kindly donated by TooClose

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: (If different to your habbox name)
    Your Joke:

What are you waiting for?

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 20th June unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and MissAlice will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on June 20th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT.

Tokens

Default Joke

The Blonde Went To Her Mail Box 5 Times In 30 mins And The Next Door Nabour Asked Are You Waiting For A Specail Package and She Said No My Computer Says I Have Mail

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: TheLostDino

A blonde walks into a shop, and she says to the woman behind the counter.. Can I have that TV Please? The woman behind the counter said No we don't serve blondes.
    So the blonde goes home and dies her hair brown and comes back to the shop the next day, she asks if she can have that TV Again... But still the woman behind the counter says We dont serve blondes sorry. So she goes home AGAIN!! And dies her hair all the colours in the world, and comes back to the shop the next day, and asks for the TV. The woman behind the counter said NO We don't serve blondes!! So the blonde said Look, I've died my hair all the colours in the world, how do you know Im blonde? The woman behind the counter said "Because thats a Microwave dear"
    [Nothing agasnt blondes, because they rule ]
    Last edited by paradox; 21-05-2005 at 02:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Joke

habbo name : laxativepolo2
    Joke:
    Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.
    Last edited by Krypsis; 06-06-2005 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Habbo got hacked so laxativepolo2 is new habbo
    5th October - All Time Low w/ The Audition & TFNB @ Camden Underworld
    10th October - Enter Shikari w/ TDWP @ London Roundhouse
    11th November - A Skylit Drive @ London Barfly
    19th November - Dragonforce @ Leas Cliff Hall
    22nd November - The Enemy @ Leas Cliff Hall
    16th December - Set Your Goals w/ Fireworks & Broadway Calls @ 02 Academy Islington

http://www.last.fm/user/connorlolol
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Same as Habbox
    Your Joke:

A woman walks into a lawyer's office and asks, "Is it true that if I get divorced, I'm entitled to half of my husband's possessions?"

"In most cases," answers the lawyer, "it is true. Are you getting a divorce?"

"Not yet," the woman replies. "First, I've got to get married."
    Sammeth.

Tokens

habbo name: -whiteflame-
    joke: whats green and turns red at the flick of a switch?
    kurmit in a liquidiser
    :s :@ :rolleyes: :8 :eusa_wall :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_whis

Tokens

I Have A Joke And A Little Thingy Maboby first Person Thing :s

Habbo Name: Flubberz

Joke:
    There Were 3 Blondes Walking In The Park And They Found Some Tracks,

The First One Said "Those Are Bear Tracks"

The Second One Said "Dont Be Silly There Dog Tracks"

The Third Blonde Said "No Your both Wrong They Are Rabbit Tracks"

They Were Arguing For 20 minutes Then The Train Hit Them!

First Person thing:
    I Was In The Park Sitting On The Bench Watching kids Play Football And I Was Wondering Why Balls Got Bigger As They got Closer, Then it Hit Me
    Last edited by Flubberz; 21-05-2005 at 02:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name- :-Mystical.Dave-
    Habbox Name- :-Mystical.Dave-

Two pies are baking in the oven, one says,"It's really hot in here!" the other one responds,"AHHHHH! A talking Pie!"
    Habbo [CA] Username: Dave
    Habbo [US] Username: Dave.
    Habbo [UK] Username: :-Mystical.Dave-
    Habbo [SG] Username: Lenin
    Habbo [AU] Username: STALlN

6th Registered Member of HabboxForum | Join Date: 23-06-2004
    http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=6
    +1

Tokens

Habbo Name: clearmint

My Joke

A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye: $500 Porsche! New! The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for $500, and he thought it might be a joke, but thought it was worth a shot. So he went to the lady's house and sure enough, she had an almost brand new Porsche.
    "Wow!" the man said. "Can I take it for a test drive?" Unlike what he expected, the man found that the car ran perfectly and took it back to the lady's house.

"Why are you selling me this great Porsche for only $500?"

"My husband just ran off with his secretary, and he told me I could have the house and the furniture as long as I sold his Porsche and sent him the money."

Tokens

Habbo Name: !star--girl!
    Your Joke: Women to her husband: Soccer, Soccer, Soccer! You only like Soccer, you don't even know the date from our wedding-day!
    Husband to wife: I do! thats the day that Chelsea won from Arsenal with 3-2!!
    Leave your name when you rep me! i dont care if its bad rep! just leave your name!
    +1

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast