HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Games

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Weekend Games

Surprised it hasn't yet been created.

Anyway, we've just drew 1-1 with Villa, Ebanks-Blake penalty with 7 minutes to go. Pritty chuffed, great result and a great performance .

WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Newcastle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    Newcastle
    1-0 ol:.

WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Surprised it hasn't yet been created.

Anyway, we've just drew 1-1 with Villa, Ebanks-Blake penalty with 7 minutes to go. Pritty chuffed, great result and a great performance .
    yey your actually praising wolves.

good performances i must admit. atmosphere at the game was IMMENSE.

best of season easily.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you go?

I watched it on TV. Good last 10 mins and first 10 mins lolol.

EDIT: That's poor from Wigan. I'm going to watch it on MOTD but apparently Jensen collapsed in goal and Rodellega took advantage and scored. Unless he was clean through and then he collapsed which I can understand him scoring, that is disgusting to take advantage of someone collapsing. They should have kicked it out of play straight away unless like I said he was already going to score. Jensen was subbed off after too.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 24-10-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Did you go?

EDIT: That's poor from Wigan. I'm going to watch it on MOTD but apparently Jensen collapsed in goal and Rodellega took advantage and scored. Unless he was clean through and then he collapsed which I can understand him scoring, that is disgusting to take advantage of someone collapsing. They should have kicked it out of play straight away unless like I said he was already going to score. Jensen was subbed off after too.
    I disagree completely, it's Jensen's fault that he got injured and if there's a scoring opportunity I say take it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    I disagree completely, it's Jensen's fault that he got injured and if there's a scoring opportunity I say take it.
    I haven't seen it so it all depends on the situation but on SSN they said he collapsed so if he just randomly collapsed I think it's out of order. If he came out, tried to get the ball and failed and got injured or something like that then fair enough, but I think it's out of order if it was the first. I'll have a look tonight and see what happened though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Course I went. Season ticket.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Did you go?

so youd kick it out if it was an open goal and you were loosing 1-0 against one of the best teams at home in prem?
    shut your ****.

we were disgraceful today, why the **** he brought in zenden i have no clue. all he does is boots its over the bar. reid was dire today.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    so youd kick it out if it was an open goal and you were loosing 1-0 against one of the best teams at home in prem?
    shut your ****.

we were disgraceful today, why the **** he brought in zenden i have no clue. all he does is boots its over the bar. reid was dire today.
    Why act like a **** for?
    'shut your ****'
    Grow up... :rolleyes:

I said if he suddenly collapsed, as in fell unconscious then it was out of order, and that was only if he wasn't clean through. But I read that he stumbled when he was 1 on 1 and fell over then Rodellega scored, which as I said above, there's nothing wrong with that as it was Jensens own fault so fair enough. I didn't know it was an open goal and he was clean through and it was Jensens fault.

Maybe you should READ next time instead of acting like some immature little kid... :rolleyes:
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 24-10-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast