HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default Private/Gender Forums

just a suggestion
    i know we haven't wanted gender forums in the past but i been using at hffm and enjoy them ! females at least are quite popular
    i thought we could have something like that? or maybe "private" forums like how only members can view post a pic, that way we can say private stuff without worrying ppl irl will see it coz i usd to hold back thinking they wud see

wat u think

modern habbox x

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

we have about 4 females on the forum once pyroka has run the train on the 9, we should be cutting down / removing forums not adding surely
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

what forums would u advise cutting?
    would ask if uv used gender forums but i guess male gender forums dont generate as much as females do

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

rather cut down as well

the male forums on hffm are dead
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i was only thinking about gender forums recently, it's definitely something im interested in i know there is deffo some topics that we wouldnt want other genders to see and would help generate discussion? although, cutting down on forums too is definitely something we should be doing also. i think we could merge like developments and habbox announcements, feedback & support with a special subforum within that, trading and anything about trading and furni, console & computer gaming with online games, tv and film and anime & other entertainment, perhaps, sport & discuss anything maybe??

just my suggestions anyway that we should be merging stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would like gender forms to speak about things I wouldn't want people from the public to easily access

alternatively, I know another forum had a personal section which was password protected, members PMed admin for the password if they wanted access
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Regarding the Development Announcement forum - I believe that should be separate or at least be a sub-forum inside Habbox Announcements if anything. I just feel it should stand out as the threads in Hx Announcements normally override and may be missed more.

That's my two cents on that.

In regards of private/gender forums - Don't really have much a view on them. I'm happy to have them if that's what people want.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 03-10-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't see dividing the community as a top move, can't people use PMs if they only want a select few to see/respond? Exclusion doesn't help a place evolve
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't see dividing the community as a top move, can't people use PMs if they only want a select few to see/respond? Exclusion doesn't help a place evolve
    exclusion lmao no there are just some things females wouldn't like to post on the forum eg menstruation (ugh @Empired; really should have read your eg/i.e example post) i think would be a nice safe place for females to discuss away from males cause makes and females are different!

female only forum is v popular on Hffm but as usual habbox lagging behind :/ really don't see the harm in it

pigged 25/08/2019

Like wixard, Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and how am I meant to know who to PM? what if I'm experiencing something and need help or advice and it's personal, how am I to know who can help me? Or even just have a general discussion amongst the other girls

i dont even mind if both genders had access i think a password protected or permission protected place to vent would be nice
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast