HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend

how did u meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend
    If you don’t have one then how did you meet your previous
    do you use tinder and things or meet at work or uni etc

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

met my ex on discord lmao i had been on the server for about a year but never really spoke to him. one day he was talking about how he was transferring campuses to edinburgh and a couple of people from the server i had already met asked him if he wanted to meet up w/ us when he came over. i thought i better get to know him so it wouldn't be awkward when he came. anyway we came to like each other but then his mum found out about us and put a stop to his transfer (he relies on his parents financially) because she didn't approve of us (cultural thing, he was told he needs to focus on his education then a career before a relationship) and also they were having financial problems. she wouldn't let him talk about me or us at all. he said he understood if i didn't want to wait for him but i decided i wanted to as long as we made an effort to meet.

so a few months later his parents are travelling to their home country to see relatives but he's allowed to stay at home as he still has exams. i went to work in the morning, travelled to the airport after, then took an 8 hour flight to go see him!! he was standing there with a rose for me it was very cute. anyway they found out we met cause my hair got everywhere and they were super mad and didn't talk to him for a while.

i sent him cards and his mum asked for my number and email so she eventually came round to the idea of us being together and let him transfer if his grade were good. he did really well and was offered a place in a competition in london. his parents agreed to let him come to edinburgh first but that he had to use it to see his campus and then go to london for the competition where they won an award.

anyway we broke up 1.5 years into our relationship, 4 months after he eventually moved over here, we're still friends we still talk often but he's doing a masters and i know he's super stressed. funny thing is his mum was upset that we broke up which is funny considering the beginning of it all but it's a cultural thing there where parents are super overprotective and their kids have to be high achievers.

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    how did u meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend
    If you don’t have one then how did you meet your previous
    do you use tinder and things or meet at work or uni etc
    dating app of course

where else do you meet partners these days
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I met him at my old place of work in 2012, but I had other relationships before him. Finally got together in 2016 and have been happy and with each other ever since.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Super special and top secret! Well----- met him very unexpectedly when I left my home and BOOM I see him glaring
    Laugh Jarkie Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

on my first day of work at the hospital

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

school, year 10.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    school, year 10.
    It's rare to hear this nowadays - how cute, childhood sweethearts!

I met my ex at University in my first year - we was put into a group and got "close" in that I guess, and it lasted for nearly five years, so can't complain!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Well my ex mr left hand was always super attached to me
    Laugh Jarkie Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    BamitzJasonKelk

Latest Awards:

School but that ages ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast