HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Who is the BEST live performer right now?

For me, an artist being able to pull off a great live performance is really important, as it should be. Idk if it's the same for anyone else, but a good performance can also change my opinion of a song (like a music video).

So who do you think is the greatest live performer around AT THE MOMENT? (no dead people please) Feel free to include performers from any genre, and say why you think they are the best, and give video examples to help show why they are so great.

In my opinion, I think Beyonce is the best. Because she has a great stage presence, always has excellent vocals (one of the greatest singers of all time imo) and is probably the best dancer out of all of her peers. Not to mention she can dance AND sing well live at the same time, something which many people just can't do.

A close second would be Lady Gaga, but since I am talking about who is a better natural performer instead of the performances themselves, I have to choose Beyonce as the best. Gaga's performances are more elaborate and she can pull of theatrics better, she plays piano, and she can dance and sing at the same time too, but as a raw talent Beyonce is easily a better performer. But I think Gaga's performances are more interesting to watch.

Examples:

Beyonce:

Gaga:

Honorable mentions go to P!nk and Axl Rose (not as good as he was in the 80s/90s) EDIT: Forgot to include Muse as well.

So, who do you pick and why?

moderator alert Edited by Suspective (Forum Moderator): Please do not embed more than three videos in one post.

moderator alert Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread temporarily closed for 'cool down' due to persistent arguing. Thread now re-opened but anymore arguments it will be closed permanently.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 05-11-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

muse. this video will explain it all. i was there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed with above. ^

Muse are, by far, are the greatest live band.

http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/

Last edited by Catzsy; 07-11-2011 at 08:37 AM.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed, I'd say Muse are the best live band right now. Would love to see them live.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    T@R

Latest Awards:

muse without a doubt
    they blew my mind at reading
    although, mcr were actually really good live too
    bring me the horizon were also one of the best acts there
    not too sure about pop cos i've never seen any
    ~ lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jamie Cullum is fantastic live, really really good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

cher lloyd obv lol

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    cher lloyd obv lol
    lmfao! she clearly just proved that on the x-factor, not.

i'd quite like too see ed sheeran live or christina perri as i think they both can sing really well when they're not in a studio and stuff

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

In my opinion, the video of Beyoncé's 2011 Love on Top performance has been one of the best mainstream performances of the year, if not the century. But I'm a pushover for Beyoncé. Even during pregnancy, she can pull off things like that, and recent music videos like Countdown, Party, and less enthusiastic, Love on Top.
    Adele is faultless live, her recorded songs are her live songs. No editing required. She even sung Make You Feel My Love during the filming, rather than going into the studio.
    And Michael Jackson, much the same. Though I dont like his music, it lacks the errors common in current artists.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    cher lloyd obv lol
    brb dying

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLemurs View Post
    In my opinion, the video of Beyoncé's 2011 Love on Top performance has been one of the best mainstream performances of the year, if not the century. But I'm a pushover for Beyoncé. Even during pregnancy, she can pull off things like that, and recent music videos like Countdown, Party, and less enthusiastic, Love on Top.
    Adele is faultless live, her recorded songs are her live songs. No editing required. She even sung Make You Feel My Love during the filming, rather than going into the studio.
    And Michael Jackson, much the same. Though I dont like his music, it lacks the errors common in current artists.
    Tbh I think I'd fall asleep if I went to see Adele live. Also, I agree Beyonce's performance of Love on Top is one of the best of the year, but century? lololol
    you can be my daddy

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast