HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left4Dead 2

Tokens

Default Left4Dead 2

Pretty stupid, valve have been working on left4dead 2 since january and its going to be available by november, what happened to all these "NEW WEAPONS, NEW MAPS, MORE BIG UPDATES" that valve always talked about, when they release l4d2 are they just going to bury l4d just like old cs 1.5/6 and tfc.. Bad mooooveeee, would be better as an addon for l4d than a completely new version :@

Anyway about l4d2.. melee weapons like chainsaws, frying pans etc, new weapons, 4 new survivers and 5 new campaigns, more undead.. all the things they've done could easily of been added in an update or an expansion for the game. Also they've made it look more like team fortress 2 (cartoony looking well it looks that way from the videos.

teaser trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XpzeK_YpGI

Gameplay:
    http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/143...d=qglo5hllikcm (this is the video that looks more tf2ish)

Tokens

you have to remember that they are a company

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Why would you want them to release smaller updates rather than a whole new game?
    The updates are too expensive in my opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If im honest I think its ****. Who the hell wants zombies at day time for starters. Also, the cartoony style isnt doesnt particularly add to the scaryness of it all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    If im honest I think its ****. Who the hell wants zombies at day time for starters. Also, the cartoony style isnt doesnt particularly add to the scaryness of it all.
    I do, I prefer day maps to night maps, the game isn't meant to be scary, the first wasn't it is just a zombie shooter really, if they wanted it to be scary they would have done something similar to F.E.A.R or whatever.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry for the terrible grammar before I just reread it haha.

I liked the darkness of the first one

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The first one is good, I've just purchased it on Steam even though I've got it on Xbox, it isn't two dark there's street lights etc I don't mind that but I just preffer day maps, I don't think they're trying to go for a scary feel to the game either, it's a Valve game so I guess they're working more on a shooter than a campaign line
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God you people really piss me off..

Its a game, If theres a number 2 People will slowly stop playing. Stop saying "Oh it will be better with an addon" Shut the hell up It wont.

ITS A NEW GAME HENCE THE "2" AT THE END New People, New maps, NEW GUNS, NEW MELEE WEAPONS

Get over it.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks
    Last edited by Catzsy; 22-06-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Tokens

But jesus, it's using the same base, same idea, same everything. They havn't even updated the boomer, smoker, hunter, tank or witch models. It's stupid. To be fair, this shouldnt be a new release, as not many people would buy it, due to people just spending about £25-35 on the first game, then they bring out another in about a year. It's incredible realy, why should they expect for us to all buy a new game, when we've only just got the first.
    Tis' I.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was a similar argument to this going on in the GTFOGaming steam chat room when it was announced. Surely this is like complaining that why should Blizzard for example charge everyone for an expansion pack and not just release all their new content for WoW in a big patch or a free expansion? If your a game company with an abundance of content and you can make money out of it then why not take the oppotunity? You can kick and scream all you want about this but it's going to to happen and if you enjoyed the Left4Dead original you'll end up buying this aswell.

Matt lurvs Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast