Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Actual games that use a 50GB disc

So I did some digging, a hell lutta digging, and we all brag about MGS4 having taking up a full 50 GB disc... well actually... it's only 37 GB of the disc. MGS4 is only 12 hours and we all know it was like OMGWTHBBQBBBQQBARBEEEQUEEEE all the way through, I think it is a tad overated though. I can see what the blu-ray was used for and it's deffo a step foward.

So now I've compiled a list of all the games that are confirmed to be released or have been released with the 50 GB Blu-ray disc

• Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots
    • Resistance 2

Yep that's right, only two games on the entire market boast the 50 GB boo-ray sticker, and one of them isn't even out yet. It'll take a while for games to get up to date with the actual storage space.

Tokens

LBP is said to weigh in at like, 25GB which is a single layer disc

I reckon Killzone 2 will fill the full 50GB tbh, I mean, its been in development for ages, and looks awesome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan3606 View Post
    LBP is said to weigh in at like, 25GB which is a single layer disc

I reckon Killzone 2 will fill the full 50GB tbh, I mean, its been in development for ages, and looks awesome.
    I heard 40GB for LBP

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleness View Post
    So I did some digging, a hell lutta digging, and we all brag about MGS4 having taking up a full 50 GB disc... well actually... it's only 37 GB of the disc. MGS4 is only 12 hours and we all know it was like OMGWTHBBQBBBQQBARBEEEQUEEEE all the way through, I think it is a tad overated though. I can see what the blu-ray was used for and it's deffo a step foward.

So now I've compiled a list of all the games that are confirmed to be released or have been released with the 50 GB Blu-ray disc

• Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots
    • Resistance 2

Yep that's right, only two games on the entire market boast the 50 GB boo-ray sticker, and one of them isn't even out yet. It'll take a while for games to get up to date with the actual storage space.
    Do you know when Resistance 2 will be out? ^_^
    Grabbing My
    Horn.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

End of November, I think.

Tokens

Ooh looking forward to that absolutely loved FOM! ;]
    Grabbing My
    Horn.

Tokens

Resistance 2 is due out on 28th nov according to play.com