HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    chop chop, wheres the next update?
    Now now don't be greedy ol:. Probably be up around 11 tonight or later. It's a big update so might be a little late.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Now now don't be greedy ol:. Probably be up around 11 tonight or later. It's a big update so might be a little late.
    11!?

POST IT NOWWWWW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    11!?

POST IT NOWWWWW
    i'm with him!
    NOAAAAAA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    11!?

POST IT NOWWWWW
    Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    i'm with him!
    NOAAAAAA
    Probably be a delay now because of the fact that I couldn't upload the FM file in time before I went to my mums .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm joining Real Madrid in disgust. :@:@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    I'm joining Real Madrid in disgust. :@:@
    Shall I ask them if they are interested in a League 1 welshman?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a young one at that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here comes October people.

October Preview: United came in to October full of confidence, with 6 games to look forward to in 3, yes 3 different competitions. The Hatters had been playing some good football in recent weeks, and big things were expected in October as they continued to push for the play-offs.

The month of expectations got off to a poor start, with a 1-0 loss to League 1 high-flyers Millwall. Dispite having a number of oppurtunites to get something from the game it was the home side who walked away with all 3 points intact, thanks to a 28th minute strike from midfielder Paul Robinson. Another 3 vital points dropped for the Hatters.

Despite a penalty miss late in the first half by midfielder Jake James, HxF United ended up running away with the game against relegation strugglers Carlisle, thanks to goals from Adam Rose, defender Adam Brown, and the penalty misser himself, Jake James. A fantastic performance and a brilliant 3 points.

A quickfire double from star striker Stephen Andrews was enough to see off Southend at Wembley. The victory helped United move a good few places up in the table, and gave them lots of confidence to push on up the table.

If we get through Bournemouth in the JPT 2nd Round, we will take on a tough opposition in League 1 promotion contenders Millwall.

A tremendous first half from HxF United was too much for League 2 Bournemouth to come back from, as they strolled through to the JPT Quarter-Finals with a 4-1 demolition of the home side at Dean Court. The goals came from midfielders Jake James and Charlie Wright, and star striker Stephen Andrews who got a brace. An impressive result for the Hatters.

Goals from Stephen Andrews and Charlie Wright extended HxF United's winning streak to 4 games, after a 2-0 victory over Walsall at Wembley. It was a hard fought win, but a win neither the less and one that helped the Hatters' push for the play-offs.

HxF United will take on Blue Square Premier side Woking in the FA Cup 1st Round. A reasonably easy draw, but the non-leaguers will be up for an upset when they visit Wembley on the 9th November.

HxF United's winning streak ended at London Road, as a dominant Peterborough picked up a deserved 1-0 victory. United defender Geraint Howard brought down Posh striker Aaron McLean just 2 minutes into the 2nd half, who confidently struck the penalty past United keeper Alex O'Connor. A dissapointing result, and one that will knock the Hatters' confidence.

Transfer News

As the January Transfer window approaches, we were given a boost as the Board finally did something right by extending our transfer fund from £13m to £23m.

Fox Watch

A good month for Andy, having now scored 3 goals in 7 appearances since his 3-month loan move from HxF United to Notts County.

Internationals

I bloody hate internationals.

Board Confidence Update

The Board are pissing me off.

Player Stats

Another good month for Stephen Andrews, Adam Brown and Jake James, but a poor one for midfielder Johnny Kelly.

League Stats

Congratulations to Stephen Andrews, Ashley Young, Samuel Warren and Johnny Kelly who are all involved in the top 9 of both the most Man of the Match awards and the Pass Completion tables respectively.

League Table

Moved up a good few places to 16th, and with 2 games in hand we're in a good position to make a push for the play-offs next month.

October Review
    Our best month of the season ONCE AGAIN so far, as we picked up some good results in October. In all we Played 6, Won 4, Drawn 0, Lost 2, Scored 11 and Conceded just 3.

2 Good, 2 Bad
    2 Good - Alex O'Connor (an ever consistent keeper) & Jake James (England U19's superstar)
    2 Bad - 1-0 loss vs Peterborough (a dissapointing loss) & Johnny Kelly (NI International but poor for United)

What's to come in November?
    United are involved in a mountainous 7 games in November, starting off with a home game against Yeovil, before travelling to Millwall for their JPT South Quarter-Final match. They then host BSP side Woking in the FA Cup 1st Round, before taking on Premier League West Brom in the 4th Round of the Carling Cup. 3 days alter they travel to London to take on Leyton Orient, before taking on Colchester at Wembley on the 22nd. The Hatters finish the month with a home game against Bristol Rovers.

So our best month so far, and hopefully more of the same is to come in November .
    Last edited by -Heart; 20-08-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have had a good month if I didn't get 5.0 against Peterbrough.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    I would have had a good month if I didn't get 5.0 against Peterbrough.
    To be fair, that was an allround bad game ol:.

Oh just noticed, this is the 100th post in this thread and 1000th view .

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast