HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Thumbs down I think COkemusic..

should get around 20 members out of COkemusic and sask them how long they hav been playing and then if they have been playing for a long tim such as me, they could be moderators, I think that cokemusic is just too lazy to do that.If they did then more people would be gettin banned!And if you think what I said is true then you need ta post and put what ya think cokemusic should do! :mad:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuax26
    should get around 20 members out of COkemusic and sask them how long they hav been playing and then if they have been playing for a long tim such as me, they could be moderators, I think that cokemusic is just too lazy to do that.If they did then more people would be gettin banned!And if you think what I said is true then you need ta post and put what ya think cokemusic should do! :mad:
    I don't think they're that worried, Cokemusic isn't some huge business its just another Coke promotion, so as long as they're sellin coke then they really don't care :eek:

ur correct ally but in the privacy policy it says they have profressional moderators LoL maybe you are right LoL
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

Tokens

Default Coke music

I think coke is good but know were near as good as habbo for startres here is no competiton and in habbo it makes it fun
    My lyrics so chilly they leave a cooool breeze, on the mic and i'll flex im a lyrical architect.... O to the Z's on the set

::rolleyes:

Why i'snt coke music open!

Tokens

I Think Its Under maintainence

Tokens

Is there a way of getting on it, when you don't have a Zip code? Cause it is kida annoying..

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by jovv
    Is there a way of getting on it, when you don't have a Zip code? Cause it is kida annoying..
    12345 worked as a zipcode when i registered :p not anymore though, so just ask someone from the US for theirs :eusa_shhh

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by *+*Ally*+*
    12345 worked as a zipcode when i registered :p not anymore though, so just ask someone from the US for theirs :eusa_shhh
    LOL just search american zip codes on google thats easy i found loads one is 0000

i played once i reported some one and got banned my self :| :eusa_naug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast