HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Are they allowed to do this - Habbo Australia

I was in my room then all of the sudden the name of my room changes (the name of my room was "BlabboHotel.com DJ Box Win a sack of coins" then it changed to unacceptable ...)
    So i sent a non urgent CFH asking why my room was banned
    then a few seconds later BAM! my account was permed.
    You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Vulgarity - Unacceptable name/room/mission - perm ban", and it will expire at 24/07/19 03:36.

My Account Things were.
    Name:BlabboHotel
    Motto: BlabboHotel.com

now i ask why would this happen is this one on the Mods unnesccarary banning? or has a mod gone mad with power banning someone that has some value in their name

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ryan-h View Post
    I was in my room then all of the sudden the name of my room changes (the name of my room was "BlabboHotel.com DJ Box Win a sack of coins" then it changed to unacceptable ...)
    So i sent a non urgent CFH asking why my room was banned
    then a few seconds later BAM! my account was permed.
    You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Vulgarity - Unacceptable name/room/mission - perm ban", and it will expire at 24/07/19 03:36.

My Account Things were.
    Name:BlabboHotel
    Motto: BlabboHotel.com

now i ask why would this happen is this one on the Mods unnesccarary banning? or has a mod gone mad with power banning someone that has some value in their name

They probably thought that BlabboHotel was a retro. If you send an email explaining that it's NOT a retro and just like a fansite or w/e then you should get unbanned
    formerly liquidaciid

Tokens

yeah thats what i was thikning but if they checked the site obviously it is not a retro

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They don't allow url's as room names. I remember in the past they changed your mission if you had a certain type of domain...I remember in 2003, Habbo kept making people's rooms and missions "unacceptable" if it had urls in it and they definitely didn't like .tk domains

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah thats what i was thikning but if they checked the site obviously it is not a retro
    That's if we're gunna assume that the mod even checked.
    From a mods POV "BabbleHotel" sounds like a retro so they probably just acted on first impulse like idiots
    formerly liquidaciid

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAciid View Post
    That's if we're gunna assume that the mod even checked.
    From a mods POV "BabbleHotel" sounds like a retro so they probably just acted on first impulse like idiots
    i know how could i have been so stupid.
    a mod do something smart rather than just ban.
    but Srsly the room name was "BlabboHotel.com DJ BOX Win a sack of creds" obviously DJ BOX doesent sound like a private server.
    but even player support is ****g stupid they perm banned one of my account cause my credit card declined. i photocopied all my statements wich led up to about $1500 and thats what i bought is $1500 worth of habbo credits and they still wouldnt unban me! i think sulake needs to learn some customer service skills

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

i know how could i have been so stupid.
    a mod do something smart rather than just ban.
    but Srsly the room name was "BlabboHotel.com DJ BOX Win a sack of creds" obviously DJ BOX doesent sound like a private server.
    but even player support is ****g stupid they perm banned one of my account cause my credit card declined. i photocopied all my statements wich led up to about $1500 and thats what i bought is $1500 worth of habbo credits and they still wouldnt unban me! i think sulake needs to learn some customer service skills
    I make 1500 Australian Dollar's to be almost 700 pounds, not only will you get flamed like hell for spending £700/$1500 Aussie Dollar's on Habbo, but what I can't believe is that you still kept using Habbo despite them stealing that vast amount of money from you...

Addicted much?

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

2:07am - The MOD was probably drunk

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    2:07am - The MOD was probably drunk
    couldnt be cause habbo closes at 2 AM and reopens at 6 AM because they dont have any mods for those hours and i was on when i was banned and it was like 10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I make 1500 Australian Dollar's to be almost 700 pounds, not only will you get flamed like hell for spending £700/$1500 Aussie Dollar's on Habbo, but what I can't believe is that you still kept using Habbo despite them stealing that vast amount of money from you...

Addicted much?
    yes i know.
    i ran a very popular fansite and made double that back in just Firefox Clicks
    Last edited by ryan-h; 25-02-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They thought it was a retro most likely, I thought it was one when I read that post.

Use the HHT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast