HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default To People with Rings on CoD5

To all the people that have had rings on their Call of Duty: WaW disc. Its not your xbox. I was talking to my friend today and he said a couple days ago he got a ring on his disc. So yesterday he took it to the store he bought it from. Exchanged it, than opened it in the store. There was another ring on that disc, hasent even been played yet. The store worker opened 10 cod 5's and they finally found one without a ring in it.
    So its not your xbox, its the bad making of the disc by Treyarch.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My GoW2 disk has rings, but it hasn't affected gameplay and im about 95% of the way into the game, but wow did they **** up there O_o, btw Treyarch don't make the disks, they get a company to do it for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm like 98% sure Treyarch have absolutly no control over that, they do not make or even print the disks so don't go blaming Treyarch, if anyones to blame it's Activision

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm like 98% sure Treyarch have absolutly no control over that, they do not make or even print the disks so don't go blaming Treyarch, if anyones to blame it's Activision
    Chill out I didnt know they didnt make the discs.
    Its somebodys fault so I'm just letting everyone know not to go send their xbox in b.c cod got a ring.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They choose who makes the discs, hence why I would rather pay 50p for a copy than £39.99 and make sure they get non of the green.

Tokens

My cod5 disc is knackered, it doesn't let me play online matches much, it doesn't let me install it to my hard-drive either, it gets to 26% then stops.
    What should i do?
    I ordered online at GAME, it was a pre-order
    greg 207 up, 103 downSlang term for a man's penis. Must be in lowercase, it is a common noun.
    "Dude she totally wants my greg"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    Chill out I didnt know they didnt make the discs.
    Its somebodys fault so I'm just letting everyone know not to go send their xbox in b.c cod got a ring.
    Yeah but when everyone goes and starts ******** off Treyarch then it gets annoying when you know it's not actually them.
    hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Callum. View Post
    Yeah but when everyone goes and starts ******** off Treyarch then it gets annoying when you know it's not actually them.
    Yea exactly, everyone pretty much beats down on Treyarch =/

They are amazing game developers, CoD2:BRO and CoD3 were awesome games, Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 are the best movie games I've ever played

Treyarch are better than alot of developers and just because they can't make CoD up to IWs standards they get bad comments constantly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Callum. View Post
    Well I was corrected within 9 minutes so I doubt a riot broke out at Treyarchs head quarters in that span of time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yea exactly, everyone pretty much beats down on Treyarch =/

They are amazing game developers, CoD2:BRO and CoD3 were awesome games, Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 are the best movie games I've ever played

Treyarch are better than alot of developers and just because they can't make CoD up to IWs standards they get bad comments constantly
    Yeah, big red one was really good, what made me buy xbox infact, so was cod3 until people started going off it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    Well I was corrected within 9 minutes so I doubt a riot broke out at Treyarchs head quarters in that span of time.
    It wasn't a rant about you getting it wrong, just a post of frustration on a whole when everyone immedietly thinks it's Treyarch's fault about something they have no control over.
    hi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast