HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Zimbabwe's former Dictator, President Robert Mugabe, dies aged 95

Zimbabwe's former Dictator, President Robert Mugabe, dies aged 95

Despot ruled the country from 1980 to 2017 when he was finally removed from power

- Crippled the former British colony of Southern Rhodesia which was among the richest nations in Africa
    - Was put into power by do-gooder British left wing politicians in 1980 despite full knowledge of what he was like
    - Tortured and executed thousands of black and white opponents of his regime
    - Stole land from white farmers causing a food shortage and ongoing famine

Oh how I have waited for this moment for years.

It won't bring back Rhodesia, or the murdered farmers and murdered opponents - but I am sure the Devil is seeing to him now.

Rhodesians and Afrikanners all over the world will be toasting tonight. Me too.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-09-2019 at 10:18 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Been re-reading and watching Rhodesia/Zimbabwe history, this clip/history from 2000 is great. What a defiant hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Five months later, in Britain to address the Oxford Union, Smith described Mugabe as "mentally deranged". The President announced in response that Smith would be arrested and tried for genocide if he ever came back to Zimbabwe, a threat that Smith mocked. "I would love that. Let him try it," he said—"It would give me the chance to tell the world the truth about this gangster ... I will give him the date and time of arrival of my plane so he can meet me at the airport."

A mass of reporters descended on Harare International Airport on 7 November 2000 to witness Smith's arrest, but far from being detained, the former Prime Minister was greeted cheerily by immigration officers and allowed through without any obstruction. Telling the waiting pressmen that he was disappointed not to have met any confrontation, he commented: "We have a president here who is mentally unstable and makes statements that have no bearing on reality", and went home unmolested.

According to R W Johnson, a speech he gave to students at the University of Zimbabwe condemning Mugabe and ZANU–PF as incompetent and corrupt "gangsters" earned him a standing ovation. In 2002, Smith challenged Mugabe to come with him to a township to see who got the best welcome. "Only one of us will come out alive," Smith said; "I'm ready to put that to the test right now. He's not."