HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Habb-Net In No More Beta!!!!!

Habb-Net Is Out Of Beta Now!!!!!!!!!

Welcome To Habb-Net, It Has Taken A While To Come But Its Here Now

All Jobs Are Going So You May apply One At This Link

Here Are Some Jobs :

Forum Manager :
    You Must Be Able To Work With Others, In teams, Do Special Events On Habbo And The Forum, Up-Date It Every Week,Hire And Fire Staff, Be Active, Attend To Meetings When They Are Set, Come Up With Ideas, Deal With comments/Complaints.

News Writer :
    Must Have A Good Spelling Grammer, Be Able To Get Live News, Upload Images To Cute News, Use Basic Html In Cute news, And Do Not Steal News From Other Sites.

Alteration Artist :
    You Must Be Able To Desgin / Make At Least a Alts Every Every Week, With Out Stealing, Be Able To Make Little Special Alts For Any Members Who Ask For Them,

There Is JUST Three, Jobs You Can Choose From, Habb-Net Is Owned By Two Habbo's Called iPodi & Skibs, Habb-Net Also Has A Strange But Good Habboish Layout, To View Habb-Net.co.uk In Its Beta Version

Not all Pages Are Done As Its Still In Beta, So Please Bare In Mind, But Most Things Are Working Now, Just A Odd Link Or Two Which Dont Work, But We Are Sorting That Out Every Day.

Habb-Net.co.uk Is The Main Url To Use

Owner Of Habb-Net

Tokens

Do not double post in this forum you nasty little Devil:|

and for a start that layout was seen on another site So do not steal you Ripper

Tokens

it was on another site as i owned it with my mates, so ur the little devil who lies so

it was called habborama i belive or was or is... i cant remmber now

Tokens

Default hey dont lie

AHHHHHHH, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, I HAD TO POST THE SAME WORD BY WORD, HOW....

SORRY GUYS/HABBOX STAFF DIDNT MEAN TO,

Tokens

i don't lie i just said its on another site and it is still being updated i see on Habbo-heart?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Um, i think it still in beta, the links to other websites should work, the buttons at the top look cheap and the writing on the links are cheap.