HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default Crafting Deals and Shop Offers

For a couple of months now, Habbo's been putting some things in the Shop on the Habbo site and not in the actual catalog.

I think the last crafting deal might have been in the Shop as well? The current Crafting Offer is:

What are your thoughts on the crafting offers and things being offered in the shop vs catalog?

I didn't buy the crafting deal because I'm not doing the unarchived crafting achievements and the price seems a little crazy. I'm on the fence about other stuff being offered in the Shop because it's easier to just buy the stuff with coins?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Outrageous price, I had a look because I was like oh joy another chance for matryoshka to go down in value again, but I can't see anyone other than the most avid of badge collectors being willing to pay for these so probably safe enough. Almost entirely 1c and under for each of the bits involved and if you want it for the expensive dolls to sell you're probably better off just waiting for a 50% cred deal which will net you more for your money.

Lots of lazy bundle releases and rereleases - I've messaged staff a couple of times previously about them not even bothering to update the descriptions (so it states ALL NEW FURNI three years after release or PERFECT FOR EASTER in October etc) but given up doing that now

update to illustrate that point: just seen that diamond gift box (the original) is being released again this month! So lazy and doesn't encourage anyone to buy anything other than LTDs and rares
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 01-03-2023 at 11:02 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Almost entirely 1c and under for each of the bits involved and if you want it for the expensive dolls to sell you're probably better off just waiting for a 50% cred deal which will net you more for your money.

yes yes yes!!!! I could see buying MAYBE if things were being sold for more, but even 1c per is a big no for me!

It would be cool if Habbo gave us the stats on how many per each hotel sold, just for stats.