Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Creating a bootable recovery DVD?

Hey, I've just split my HDD into two partitions; 400GB for my 32 bit Vista and 100GB for my 64 bit Vista. Everything seems to be going smooth on my 64 bit Vista and it's enabling me to use my 4GB of RAM, so it's staying. However, 100GB for the HDD isn't enough (for me). I want to backup the 32 bit Vista I have, delete it and use the 500GB for my 64 bit Vista...

As I said, I want to backup my 32 bit version of Vista... but not just any backup. I want to create a backup (on a DVD) of my 32 bit Vista that will install Vista just how it was when I backed it up with all the drivers and files. And I want it to be bootable, so if everything dies on me I can just pop the DVD in and have it all recovered.

Is it possible, and if so with what software? I saw something about Norton Ghost might be able to do it... can anybody confirm?

Thanks!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Simplest way would to ghost the partition.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ghost is copying right? In Norton Ghost I can only copy (to a HDD not disc) and if I do it'll overwrite the whole disc...