HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What to do?

Hey, I've been stuck at about level 54 for AGES now and there are no guides I can follow as they are doing areas that I've already done and I'm starting them too late. If I can get to 58 and go to outland I can start 'fresh' at the absolute starting areas for outland. But I dunno how to get to 58 and I'm seriously getting bored of WoW because of it. Sure, I have a few quests to run in BRD but the best option would b to wait for 55 before I go there. Winterspring is a level above me, felwood is pretty much done, I've done burning steppes, wpl seems devoid of quests as per usual and EPL is still high for me.

Any help? I used to follow Jame's guide and it took me up very quickly and I enjoyed it but dropped out when I got to the end of the second chapter for a few levels which I wish I hadn't done. Does anyone know any guides I can just jump into straight away? I've looked at brian kopps but that looks dependant on me starting at the beggining/earlier on in the guide as does jame's.

Thanks,
    Will.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do the BRD quests, and all the quests you have no matter how annoying they are (thats what you gotta do at outland aswell) then hit winterspring. Well wherever you can, i happened to lvl to ding 58 in winterspring.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Do the BRD quests, and all the quests you have no matter how annoying they are (thats what you gotta do at outland aswell) then hit winterspring. Well wherever you can, i happened to lvl to ding 58 in winterspring.
    What levels did winterspring take you from to 58? I doubt it could get me to 58 from 54

Tokens

Latest Awards:

57-58, i dont know where i was levelling, i think places like azshara n stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

azshara for 1 level then winterspring + brd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/j...ii_%2850-60%29

And lol Will, I read your guide on wow-pro and replied but it didn't do it :@.
    Good luck .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im at level 54 and i can grind in some places in outland, if your not too keen on quests just grind it on rested

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pwny View Post
    http://wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/j...ii_%2850-60%29

And lol Will, I read your guide on wow-pro and replied but it didn't do it :@.
    Good luck .
    Moderators have to check posts because they can be trolled

And which one did you read? And like I said before I used jame's a wile ago but fell out of it at around 43 and now it doesn't seem easy to jump back in to it
    Last edited by Wig44.; 12-01-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The one about Enchanting .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't laugh thats like one of my first guides . And imageshack resized the images and they suck in quality now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast