Hey everyone!

May was all about CATS on Habbo, so what's not to love?

Here at Habbox we also had a beautiful garden-themed badge event, found a fix for Wiki signups (allowing even more people to get involved!), and most importantly in the whole wide world ... WE HAD EUROVISION. Ugh I love Eurovision it's such fun. If you're reading this, go listen to some Eurovision music.

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.
There will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

Sometimes it's easy to not notice all the good work our managers do because they're always THERE being fab, but we're celebrating two of them for May's winners who've really stood out
@Shannon; had a marvellous May entertaining us on the radio and working hard behind the scenes on some big departmental changes - watch this space!
@tbl; is always helping out in our lovely community and being consistently active and friendly, with old timers and newbies alike!

You've both won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift! (I think this has already been added)

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we do have an honourable mention to share too!

@habbosymbols; (wearing a Santa suit in June) made his presence known with a big update to the Wiki to bring our Diamond Paintings page up to date - I count 83 separate edits! Check them out and find your favourite new piece of Habbo art

Thanks everyone!!