HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    It's interesting if this is true, since I do remember back around 2003 a member of staff got fired for apparently stealing furniture, chelseaboy or something like that? It would surprise me that after that, Callie was allowed to get away with the same thing.

Also, bucho6 became staff way, way, way after Lost_Witness became HM. I remember when Lost_Witness was a Hobba, then became Office Staff, where he was Player Support - he also went and collected the post from the post office for the competitions if I remember

Also, wasn't Dionysus acting Hotel Manager immediately after Callie left, and then Lost_Witness was acting Hotel Manager a few weeks/months later and it just stuck?
    He was a post man? Surely the post would be sent to the offices + why did Habbos have to send letters to Habbo?
    Last edited by Michael; 17-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    He was a post man? Surely the post would be sent to the offices + why did Habbos have to send letters to Habbo?
    For drawing competitions etc. there would be many many submissions, so a postman couldn't simply post it through the letterbox I assume. It was either Lost_Witness or UKChaseral that went to the post office each week...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by vito201-:D View Post
    I've been told by moderators and staff that Callie was REALLY disliked in the offices... apparently she was really nasty and did a few things "wrong"...
    I also hear the same as you Alice... that she was basically forced into resigning.
    I think you could be right, and was forced to resign. So many rumours and stories, we all know Callie was quite a character, and certainly not a perfect HM. I was told she also met up with several Habbos, some of which may have been under 18. It’s difficult to believe everything we hear, and no doubt some stories have been twisted. I never heard any stories of her stealing, but many that she regularly gave away rares to those who worshipped her lol.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wasn't she Impetuous or did I make that up years ago and stuck with that?

I remember L_W being a temp, and then loads of parties when he was made full-time hotel manager.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post

I remember L_W being a temp, and then loads of parties when he was made full-time hotel manager.
    yeah i think she was. i think everyone found out when impetuous.net suddenly shut down when he became hotel manager. oh and someone found something in housekeeping too i think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, Justine Hill, aka Impetious was Callie... along with a few other accounts... I had the list of all accounts logged in from her ID/IP at one point... I don't know where it is now... but it's all the accounts you'd assume like "EasterBunny" from the Easter trophy-campagne and "BonnieBlonde" from that campagne... etc... but yes, it proved that they were likely the same person... it also proved the account "Callie" wasn't old enough to be a hobba let alone a moderator!

Then since then various staff members have confirmed it to be true.
    - Alex (Shenk).

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    yeah i think she was. i think everyone found out when impetuous.net suddenly shut down when he became hotel manager. oh and someone found something in housekeeping too i think.
    Yeah the Housekeeping session/account searches were done by James from [MSG//] and also Max/Tex (>Max< from Habbox).
    Last edited by vito201-:D; 17-07-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Apparently I am not allowed to advertise my site any longer. T_T
    - Alex (Shenk).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Her website impetuous.net was rather interesting back in the day. She was sort of good at furniture alts. That was years and years ago though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dionysus confirmed very recently that Impetuous was Callie and that he is Kitano

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Her website impetuous.net was rather interesting back in the day. She was sort of good at furniture alts. That was years and years ago though.
    I remember she had "Sexy" Habbo alterations on her site didn't she?... I remember that being rather creepy...
    - Alex (Shenk).
    Apparently I am not allowed to advertise my site any longer. T_T
    - Alex (Shenk).

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by vito201-:D View Post
    I remember she had "Sexy" Habbo alterations on her site didn't she?... I remember that being rather creepy...
    - Alex (Shenk).
    I came across these in an old Habbox backup recently:

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast