HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Pointless railway announcements to be scrapped

Pointless railway announcements to be scrapped

Department for Transport announces an end to the endless announcements on trains

I have to say that as I get older, these annoy me more and more.

The one I hate the most is the one warning passengers to be careful as the platform may be wet, as though we all live in the Sahara desert and are unaware of the fact that it rains in Britain. It realllllllllllllly irks me. I can't stand the public being treated like idiots, and the constant nannying. It's like when we have some hot weather, they tell us to stay hydrated and wear sun cream. *internal scream*

Well done to the Minister Grant Shapps MP.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I can't stand the public being treated like idiots, and the constant nannying. It's like when we have some hot weather, they tell us to stay hydrated and wear sun cream. *internal scream*

They are idiots when the PM has go on national TV and teach them how to was their hands.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    They are idiots when the PM has go on national TV and teach them how to was their hands.
    The great majority of people do this and always have done, we didn't need telling. Not that washing hands made any difference to the spread of Covid-19 anyway.

Another thing I would like to get the Transport Minister onto is the endless warning signs everywhere. The Dutch removed these from the streets and found it actually made the streets safer and more calm, whereas our streets and roads are constantly being cluttered with ridiculous signs telling us what we already know.

It's been shown if you have a street tree-lined, it actually calms the street traffic more than say multiple signs warning drivers to stick to a 30mph speed limit.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 23-01-2022 at 11:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichardDwemo

Default -

Three new moderator roles for me in under a year In fact in under six months looking back at the past announcements. No more moderator roles for awardinary in a long time please.