Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Aight heres what I did

Ok I did this for fun. I found a decent looking girl that I wanted to bang the crap out of right and we got really tight like I'd call her like every second until the one time she blew me off. Now I'm like this complete *TEXT REMOVED* and its so fun and she wants me so bad now its not even funny. Now I know if I play my cards right i'm getting laid so its all good I r za king

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter, thread closed please don't post inappropriate threads thanks.
    Last edited by lAscend; 14-09-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice.

shes like fine fine ? ;]
    Now im at the top aint know where to go now, instead of me she gon go down
    - Kanye west

help the Mods, use the report button

Tokens

That sounds nasty !
    whatever tickles ya pickle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Ok I did this for fun. I found a decent looking girl that I wanted to bang the crap out of right and we got really tight like I'd call her like every second until the one time she blew me off. Now I'm like this complete ahole and its so fun and she wants me so bad now its not even funny. Now I know if I play my cards right i'm getting laid so its all good I r za king
    you are so gonna regret that lmao. she's gonna think you want her & she'll get too attached and you'll get bored of "banging the crap" out of her, but yeah nice one.. a challenge i guess:rolleyes:

pigged 25/08/2019

+1