Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Meloneeze

Latest Awards:

Default Someone in my house may be shot today...

Okay so, my aunt was getting married but my step dad and real mom got in a fight with the people getting married and now they arent going. Currently, I have my computer huddled next to the door, while my stepdad is shouting, "Send someone here! Where are they?! I'm going to blow their *****ing head clean off! Do you ****ing hear me?" If he was drunk I could understand (my stepdad smokes and drinks) but right now I don't want someone to come in through the windows and be all "**** you mother*****er!" then start shooting at everybody. And yes, my step dad has his own gun, and so does my mom, but for self defense. I just wanted to let everyone know how my crappy family is Ahh, America is great. Anyway, I'm just worried they are going to die. They are still talking. I was watching a TV show called Whaddyado where people are kidnapped, or have a house fire ect and what they do but nothing on this show says anything about this! Im worried for their safety, god I feel old!

moderator alert Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Thread moved to "Health, Life & Relationships" as it's better suited here.
    Last edited by Vause; 16-04-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rip .

moderator alert Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Vause; 16-04-2012 at 09:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i swear stephen didnt read the post haha

moderator alert Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic!
    Last edited by Chris; 16-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't live in america kids

moderator alert Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Vause; 16-04-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds very white trash... I would like everyone to know that in America NOT ALL FAMILIES ARE LIKE THAT. At my house we get in some pretty big fights but we never threaten to shoot one another or "blow their ******* heads clean off" - we simply curse and swear at one another and maybe throw an inanimate object at them. Also, there is nothing wrong with drinking or smoking, we all do it.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought this was gonna get moved to spam HE ISN'T ASKING FOR ANYTHING so remove my pointless post usernote NAO

moderator alert Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic
    Last edited by Jordan; 16-04-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

omg.. move out tbh
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im sure u have police??

hope u are ok

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think they're irrational enough to shoot each other... but then I saw ​Indiana, USA
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

I DONT NOW WAT TO DO HELP ME PLZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moderator alert Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 17-04-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast