Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default HOW THE XBOX 360 OWNS.

We have 3 consles

In order of populatrity

Xbox 360
    Play station 3
    Wii. = Offen refered too as WEE.

I own an x-box 360, ive tryed the other 2 consles on a 2 week trip to Tokyo. The x-box 360 is the only true consle, it has x-box live, best graphics and much more, The Wii does too, but its got crapper graphics, when i say crap i meen really crap. Its under 200quid and thats the only good thing about the wii, it praticly stinks. So if you want one, change your mind right now. They look and feel tacky. There style is so Uber mode like Habbo, Yuck. The only good thing that came out of Nintendo was the gameboy advance. That was it.

Get the wii: No
    Exscuse: Bad graphics
    Price tag: 180.00 - 250.00

As for the playstation 3, no luck here although its new feature Plasma Live, was kind of cool. i think it was only on the japanese version however its quality and design is much better looking than the Wii. This would be my6 choice out of the Wii or ps3.

Get The ps3: Yes
    Exscuse: Good graphics, WILL GET ALL COOL 18 TAGGED GAMES!
    price tag: 350.00 - 450.00 :s

The x-box 360 is the king of all consles, nice sleek design. not all simple, X-BOX LIVE =) Gaming to the max, all the greatest games, watch movies. You cannot go wrong on the Xbox 360. Its Pure cool. It owns the wii by 90%, owns the ps3 by 50% and owns the sega gaming system by 15,000 % my advice is, Get it.

Get the Xbox: Yes , defintley!
    Exscuse: Bopotifull king of consles owns the rest, best graphics, coolest style. Xbox live - The only affordable, best gaming consle of all time.
    price tag: 200 - 300

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it goes.

1. PS3 and Wii neck and neck.
    2. Xbox 360

Xbox 360 isn't much better than the Xbox.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let me just clear it up for you kids.

In power, reliablility, performance and technology. The PS3 has proven to be top. It has higher graphics possibilities than the Xbox360, it's not a giant papaer weight. Half my friends Xboxs360 have broken in weeks because of faults and the games arn't exactly half decent except for a few minorities.

The Wii's technology is better than the Xbox's, with the remote and the access, but it's still a child console which will never match up to the PS3 sadly. (The price is good though, thats what I've liked about Nintendo, the prices for their consoles and handhelds have been great).

Playstation will always be the ruler of the consoles unless Xbox drastically change their design flaws and fix all their bugs.

SNES4LIFE.

Edit: You said it was affordable? It's 340 quid or something atm with each game from 40 - 55 quid! At least the PS3's games will start at 39.00.

Oh, and in 2 months of releasing the Xbox, the price droped 100 quid. = ) Great console starter, eh?
    Last edited by Biseinen; 30-11-2006 at 05:16 PM.

Tokens

why, have you got all 3 consles, didnt think so. The x-box 360, swear on my life is the def best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bishōnen View Post
    Let me just clear it up for you kids.

In power, reliablility, performance and technology. The PS3 has proven to be top. It has higher graphics possibilities than the Xbox360, it's not a giant papaer weight. Half my friends Xboxs360 have broken in weeks because of faults and the games arn't exactly half decent except for a few minorities.

The Wii's technology is better than the Xbox's, with the remote and the access, but it's still a child console which will never match up to the PS3 sadly. (The price is good though, thats what I've liked about Nintendo, the prices for their consoles and handhelds have been great).

Playstation will always be the ruler of the consoles unless Xbox drastically change their design flaws and fix all their bugs.

SNES4LIFE.
    Exactly that pretty much. Xbox 360 spent too little time on their console and put it on the market too quickly. They should have improved it so much better. It's just an Xbox with slightly better graphics.

I know the Wii is not as powerful as the PS3, but I think the Wii has the greatest fun factor, which is always a good sign. The 360 has nothing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm getting the 360 because I can't afford ps3 lol
    But the two consoles are basically the same, all the games I would bother buying are on both consoles really, so there wasn't much point spending an extra £100-200

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1) Wii
    2) Xbox
    3) PS3
    Last edited by Neversoft; 30-11-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Tokens

omg

u just cant beat the wii
    they own

it goes
    1. Wii
    2. PS3
    3. Xbox

but ive neva like the xbox anyway

Tokens

1.PS3
    2.Xbox
    3.Wii

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're just a biased little Xbox fanboy who has one of them consoles so therefore thinks it's the best.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast