HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default COVID-19 Return to work email

So after being furloughed since the end of March... I've just got this email from my boss.
    Looks like they are intended to keep everyone on, and gradually bring people back as workload increases, which is good I guess.. @Jarkie;

*Company name* have started plans to reopen the site as soon as possible with a slow gradual start back with the aim to be fully operational by the end of May. Obviously we want to do the same and be operational as soon as possible. However these are uncertain times and although the rate of infections appear to be declining we still need to be conscious that personal safety is a priority so any plans rely heavily on government restrictions and the supply of PPE.

Another uncertainty is the state of the new and used car market once lockdown is over and car dealerships reopen, this I presume will be a very slow start and may take a long time to recover to where we were two months ago. With this in mind, to protect the business and ensure jobs security is maintained *company name* will also need to have a slow restart. Therefore I need to ask the following bearing in mind the Furlough scheme is still running for many more weeks:

- Are you prepared to return to work as soon as possible even if full government lockdown restrictions are not lifted?
    - Have you had to seek medical attention for COVID19 related symptoms and have been told to self-isolate therefore not available to work?
    - Would prefer to remain on the Furlough scheme for as long as possible to protect yourself and your family and also to give your colleagues the opportunity to return to work before you?
    - Have you been tested negative for COVID 19?
    - Do you not intend to return to the company at all?

We have been fortunate in sourcing PPE for now and we are working on guidelines for safe operating practises. However following the lifting of lockdown restrictions, not everyone will be able to return to work straight away at the same time simply because the volume of work will not justify this. This applies to all staff, office and driver, please volunteer if you are able to remain on Furlough for as long as the scheme is running. Once we have an idea of available workforce I will be in contact to discuss when I foresee your start date being. Various factors influence when this will be, not length of employment with the company, our aim is for the first members of staff to start back on 11th May.

Please reply with your answers to the above questions ASAP or feel free to contact me to discuss further if you wish to.
    In the meantime, continue to look after yourself, stay safe and take care.
    Last edited by Triz; 03-06-2020 at 01:06 AM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Whats your answers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I had received a few of these emails from my employer as we had to close a few of our locations because of where they're located. As we are opening up different locations, we've received emails regarding when certain groups of employees are coming back and the change of work flow.

We have to answer those questions as well. Regarding our temperature, being in contact with anyone with COVID-19, and if we are showing symptoms

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Sounds like good news mate - hope it works out for the better in the end

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Hopefully, I've requested to go back to work ASAP, but we'll see I guess..

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Intriguing, especially considering your industry, it would be surprising if there is huge demand now!

My side we literally have no plans passed down about opening up the Museum I work for... hoping it's in time for the summer holidays (end of July) but could potentially even be after the holidays. Even if the musuem opens though I'm not sure all the staff will go back as one, especially seeing as how most of us have proved we can work very effectively from home!! Weird one...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Intriguing, especially considering your industry, it would be surprising if there is huge demand now!

My side we literally have no plans passed down about opening up the Museum I work for... hoping it's in time for the summer holidays (end of July) but could potentially even be after the holidays. Even if the musuem opens though I'm not sure all the staff will go back as one, especially seeing as how most of us have proved we can work very effectively from home!! Weird one...
    We haven't been told how many are coming back to work as of yet, but I know there are about 3-4 thousand cars to bring from one of our yards to the other, so even with a full workforce that'll take 2-3 weeks, but I imagine they'd want to only dip into work like that when it's needed rather than bash it all out in the first few weeks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

That's good news! I've been lucky in receiving full pay whilst not working however I've started working from home full time and must say I can't wait to go back to the office which is currently limited to underwriters etc at the moment and have volunteered to be one of the first back.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm working from home and I fully expect to see out my contract to June or August while at home given the situation in Spain.

Tokens

That’s good news - a lot of people are being furloughed and some made redundant, sadly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast