Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: NEW GAME

Tokens

Default NEW GAME

Hi there everyone, i am wanting to make a great RPG adventure game for my college cource, i want to make a great adventure game that is veryy interesting to go along with and it attrack people to keep doing the game till the end. i was think of things like were you kill animals and monsters and stuff to gain your lvl and stat points, and collect weapons to kill cearten monsters,

IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH ANY GOOD IDEAS FOR MY GAME OR WOULD EVEN LIKE TO HELP ME THEN PLEASE POST A MESSAGE HERE.

Tokens

Well Runescape sounds quite alot like that so you could always go on there for some ideas.
    Always Happy to Help

Default i think

im a big rpg fan so i think you should make a mountain and a castle for final
    boss i always like mountains in rpg games lol and maybe so that u can catch a monster?

Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol maybe u can take some cartoon carachters and mess around wid dem..den put dem as monsters?

Tokens
    Habbo
    icebox12

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

RAZOID I wish you luck and hope that your idea will be put more than words and Lol monster how cool but yes that would be good tweak some cartoon/excisting characters and make them do new movements ect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its a copy of runescape but u need a list of friends quests every charatche should be able to makee der own special tell me wut the website is called wen u make it
    Last edited by Evil; 05-03-2005 at 09:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why does everyone think an rpg has to involve an internet connection:s

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)