Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Staff Structure - One year later...

It has been one year since I posted my last 'Staff Structure' feedback thread - since then it has been carried on by Laura in the monthly magazine, so this post isn't so much looking at how the staff structure is now, but more how the staff structure has changed from April 2014 to April 2015.

For reference, this thread shows how the departments looked back in April 2014: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=799603

(Also, you won't be getting a pretty colour chart, I'll leave that for the magazine).

So here are the changes in one year:

Changes in Co-Owners:
    xxMATTGxx becomes Co-Owner.

Changes in General Management:
    xxMATTGxx is no longer General Manager.
    Wispur is now General Manager.

Changes in Assistant General Management:
    Wispur and Samanfa leave, Shonly joins and leaves, Absently joins.

Competitions Department:
    In the past year we have had 3 managers: Shonly, Yupt and Inseriousity.
    In the past year we have had 3 assistant managers: Yupt, Bolt660 and Shonly.
    Current Seniors: 0 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 3 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 2 (Up 1 from April 2014)

Overall, not much change. Management in Competitions seems to be recycling through the same regular people, but as a whole, no big changes here.

Content Department:
    In the past year we have had 3 managers: rnix, Headlines and Samanfa.
    In the past year we have had 0 assistant managers.
    Current Seniors: 1 (Up 1 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 5 (Down 1 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 5 (Up 2 from April 2014)

Overall, not much change yet again. A few more staff than a year ago, but that's to be expected with V7 around the corner.

Events Department:
    In the past year we have had 10 managers [7 unique]: Mk,, dey:, Shonly, Paige., Shonly, mdport., Shonly, Bolt660, Shonly, Meanies.
    In the past year we have had 2 assistant managers: mdport. and Yet.
    Current Seniors: 1 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 5 (Down 2 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 7 (Up 6 from April 2014)

There's more staff in the department than a year ago, which is an improvement - but the fact that the majority of staff are trialists suggests that permanent are hard to come by. This isn't helped by the fact that the department seems to have a new manager almost every month, why is it so difficult for events to keep staff?

Forum Department:
    In the past year we have had 1 manager: Phil
    In the past year we have had 1 assistant manager: Nick
    Current Seniors: 3 (Up 1 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 2 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 1 (Down 1 from April 2014)

Everything is straight forward in the forum department, the only difference given that applications are open for another moderator at the moment is the presence of an extra super mod. The real question that everyone is asking at the moment is when will e5 be promoted to assistant manager?

Graphics Department:
    In the past year we have had 1 manager: Drew
    Current Seniors: 1 (Up 1 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 7 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 2 (Up 1 from April 2014)

A small increase in staff numbers, but that's about it.

HxHD:
    In the past year we have had 5 managers [4 unique]: Empired, zebbadi, Absently, Kellie and Absently.
    In the past year we have had 3 assistant managers: Jellyfish, Kellie and dbgtz.
    Current Seniors: 3 (Up 1 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 8 (Down 1 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 10 (Up 3 from April 2014)

Staff numbers have increased slightly, but the change is the fact that the help desk has more trialists than regular staff.

HxL:
    In the past year we have had 6 managers: despect, Yuxin, Calum0812, OldLoveSong, IzzyUhh and Ripieno.
    In the past year we have had 5 assistant managers: Yuxin, Calum0812, IzzyUhh, Drewar and Ripieno.
    Current Seniors: 8 (Down 2 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 12 (Down 25 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 11 (Down 1 from April 2014)

It seems there has been a mass exodus from HxL in the last year with the department nearly halving in size. Despite this, there is still nearly as many senior staff as ever. A year ago, HxL accounted for half of all Habbox Staff.

News Articles (Although, on the wiki it's under 'Habbox News' rather than Articles, so who really knows...)
    In the past year we have had 5 managers: lawrawrrr, Drewar, lRhyss, Bikini and Krazybethw.
    Current Seniors: 0 (No change from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 6 (Up 4 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 1 (Down 2 from April 2014)

The staff has increased in numbers (perhaps down to the fact it now hires proof readers). A year ago, News used to be the smallest department, but now Competitions takes its place.

Rare Values:
    In the past year we have had 3 managers: -:Undertaker:-, lawrawrrr and welshcake.
    In the past year we have had 1 assistant managers: davecool656.
    Current Seniors: 0 (Down 1 from April 2014)
    Current Staff: 6 (Up 1 from April 2014)
    Current Trialists: 5 (Up 5 from April 2014)

The rare values department has literally doubled in size from a year ago. Is this down to the department having three job roles? Values Staff, Values Advisor (I'm going to guess that these two are the same thing and staff just aren't being consistent with job titles in their user bar) and Assets staff.

Misc:
    Recursion is still technical manager.
    Felix has become site manager.
    Matthew is still features manager.
    -:Undertaker:- is still debates leader.
    Calum0812 is a senior site coder.
    Chippiewill is something.
    And there's 6 room builders that don't even have a department let alone a manager.

NOTE: Current staff counts staff that are not seniors or trialists. It does include guest staff. In terms of the graphics department, it does include pixel artists. In terms of HxL, seniors include senior DJs and head DJs, regular staff include guest DJs. For articles, regular staff includes proof readers. In regards to Rare Values, regular staff includes assets staff.

So overall, I think the two main points of this thread are: Everybody on board to the merry-go-round that is manager of the events department, and RIP HabboxLive, it was nice knowing you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Interesting as always. Room builders are a department by the way, and the community AGM is their manager.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

I think events has been all over the place because there hasn't been one solid manager and they keep leaving for whatever reason and thus causing staff to leave also. The department is back on the up which you can tell from those figures. Mid march there were 5 staff at the max not including management and we've done a lot to get people to apply, which is obviously working since we have 6 on trial at the moment and they are all doing well so will hopefully become regular events staff within the next week if they keep it up

cake

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Bloody hell, the Events Management changes there!

Habbox Rare Values has only had 18 unique RVMs in it's near-11 year history, and there's been 7 for Events in one year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Bloody hell, the Events Management changes there!

Habbox Rare Values has only had 18 unique RVMs in it's near-11 year history, and there's been 7 for Events in one year.
    The content department has only had 18 department manager changes and 17 individual managers :-)

It's interesting though to see the changes from year to year and where certain departments are struggling.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

15 unique department managers for Comps according to wiki woo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The fact that there are eight seniors for 12staff in the radio dept is quite appalling and shows an extremely poor ability to weigh up what is NEEDED over what will please people abf give them a reason to stay. Values advisors and other staff arent the same, no. The rare values department seems to be one of the only ones that is actually expanding whilst staying consistent. Departmente need to focus on hiring less trialists and grooming the staff they already have to be better. I'm willing to bet that this year has had the most resignations/dismissals of normal staff members than any other, and that is what is most worrying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Events has had 11 managers, I was acting for a period of time too .

That's so many changes for one year though.

Also Habbox Articles exists too, but the news one was updated before that was created. It's one of the pages I'm aiming to completely rewrite in the near future!
    Last edited by Samantha; 04-04-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

yup this totally wasn't what i was doing for the box -.-.-.---.-.- guess i'll just do the normal one now lol

Nice to see all my departments are either being consistent or improving - few things though, there's only 1 proof reader so you can't say that's the *only* reason staff numbers are up, and values advisors are more like a guest role. I haven't used them as much as I originally planned for because my attention has been diverted with V7 atm!! Will be using them soon though and we have gone through some stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The comps dept can manage with 5+ staff, 10 max (including mgmt) so it should in theory always be the smallest department.
    Interesting fact. All the staff from March resigned. It's a whole new team haha. Don't have to write reports, bonus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast