HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Mainly LB, but I've tried you at LM. Your fitness needs to improve.
    Trust my player to be unfit. I hope I don't become injury prone in the future. lmao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im still pretty **** XD
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Kl so was I injured and then subbed on and made that great return to the game by scoring 2 late goals? :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    im still pretty **** XD
    You'll get better .
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy09 View Post
    Kl so was I injured and then subbed on and made that great return to the game by scoring 2 late goals? :8
    Haha yup. You've been our star player so far.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Time for the September update guys.

September Preview: After a poor start to the season HxF United were looking to bang in the goals left right and centre in September, which is what was required if they were to climb up the table to make up for their poor start.

The first task of the month was finding out that if we got through Brighton in our re-arranged JPT 1st Round tie, then we would take on League 2 side Bournemouth away in the 2nd Round. A good draw, but a big result needed against Brighton to get there.

Goals from Warren, Andrews and a debut goal from Mexican Fernando Arce handed United their first league win of the season, and in some style. The performance and goals lifted the Hatters up a few places in the league table, and very much pleased manager Harry Kettle.

HxF United confirmed their place in the 2nd Round of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy thanks to a wonder goal from midfielder Jake James. It wasn't the best of performances from United, but Brighton couldn't hit the back of the net and the Hatters will now play League 2 Bournemouth in the 2nd Round.

It was same old same old for United at Whaddon Road, as dispite dominating the game, once again we couldn't provide the finish when we needed it and that resulted in a 0-0 draw against Cheltenham. To add insult to injury, well, injury to insult, Adam Wootten and Stefan Campbell both picked up injuries in the game. Campbell's injury late on resulted in the Hatters having to play the remainder of the game with 10 men, due to United using all 3 of their substitutes earlier in the game. A dissapointing result, and one that Kettle and the Hatters will be looking to bounce back from quickly.

They say lightning never strikes twice, but it did at Wembley as HxF United once again defied the odds to defeat a higher opposition team, this time in the form of Championship side Bristol City, to reach the next round of the Carling Cup. United manager Kettle decided to take a gamble and start fan favourite striker Matty Hurst, dispite the striker not scoring all season. But just 2 minutes in Hurst repayed Kettle's trust in him by giving the home side a shock lead at Wembley. However in the 35th minute the Hatters were brought right back down to earth courtesy of a Lee Trundle strike. However, as the game looked destined for penalties after 30 grueling minutes of Extra Time, defender Adam Brown of all people was handed the chance to send United to the 4th Round after Maxwell Coton was brought down inside the area. He stepped up and slotted the ball in off the post, handing United a dramatic last minute victory at Wembley. A historic win and one that no Hatters fans will ever forget.

After their dramatic win against Bristol City, HxF United weren't so happy to learn that to reach the Carling Cup Quarter-Finals, they must defeat Premier League West Bromwich Albion. A tall order, but the Hatters will be confident after defeating a number of higher league opposition already in the competition.

United were left frustrated again as a confident Oldham side held them to a 1-1 draw at Wembley in the Hatters last game in September. Stephen Andrews gave United the lead 5 minutes in before Sean Gregan equalised for the visitors just 10 minutes later. United were unable to break through again for the remainder of the match, despite their best efforts.

Transfer News
    As most of you know, the transfer window shut on September 2nd at midnight. But loans are still avaliable to happen at any time throughout the duration of the season. Due to him not getting enough first team football and not performing up to the best of his abilities yet this season, I decided to see if any teams were interested in our friendly neighbourhood friend, Andy Fox. It turns out, they were. And 2 sides put bids in. Those 2 sides being Notts County and Bradford. I decided that Notts County were best for Andy, and a 3-month loan deal was agreed. So, without further a do, I now introduce our newest section to the update system.

FOX WATCH

Fox Watch will be a section in the update in September, October, November and December until Andy returns to HxF United in mid-December. Andy played 2 games in September for County, and here is the report of one of them (vs Grimsby).

Player of the Week

A bit of personal glory for keeper Alex O'Connor here, as he gets into the team of the week after the 3-0 victory over Crewe.

Board Confidence Update

Yeah, the board can get ******. They know NOTHING!

Player Stats

Another good month for striker Stephen Andrews, along with Adam Brown and Jake James. The new signings are also looking quite promising early on in their HxF United careers.

League Table

Dissapointing to still be in the relegation zone after 7 games, but with our game in hand and the run of games we have coming up, I strongly believe that come October we will definetely be out of the relegation zone, and atleast half way up the table.

September Review
    Our best month of the season so far, but we still need to focus on picking up the points in our league games. A good record in September though, Played 5, Won 3, Drawn 2, Lost 0, Scored 7 and Conceded just 2.

2 Good, 2 Bad
    2 Good - Adam Brown (great performances in September) & 2-1 vs Bristol City (fantastic victory)
    2 Bad - Johnny Kelly (poor performances lately) & 0-0 vs Cheltenham (should have won the game).

What's to come in October?
    United begin a hectic 8-game October with a trip to The Den to take on League 1 high-flyers Millwall on the 1st, before hosting Carlisle at Wembley just 3 days later.
    They then travel to Bournemouth on the 8th for their JPT Southern Section 2nd Round match, followed by another away match this time to Northampton on the 11th. The Hatters then have a weeks break before hosting Southend at home on the 18th, before a trip to Swindon on the 21st. 4 days later they host Walsall in the league before FINALLY finishing what will be a grueling month away to Peterborough on the 28th.

A big improvement this month, and hopefully a higher place in the league table AND a place in the Semi-Finals of the JPT South will be achieved by the end of October .
    Last edited by -Heart; 19-08-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fox watch lmaooo. ol:
    no goals? :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    Fox watch lmaooo. ol:
    no goals? :@
    I know, just came to me ol:.

Nope, not yet .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good month by me and a good month for the team.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Woo we must beat WBROM

And I'm still ****, and now injured, lol@me
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Woo we must beat WBROM

And I'm still ****, and now injured, lol@me
    Yes I know we must!

And your not that bad, look at your average ratings. Also your no longer injured, as you can see with there being no "INJ" sign next to your name anymore .

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast