HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Default The return of Snowstorm...

Snowstorm is back! So are the finger pains and the back ache who else is enjoying this? The pain and torture of sitting hours in the same position just moving your fingers on the mouse
    I must say thought I have gotten really rusty over the years.... I honestly laugh at myself most of the time.
    But why do some people have to be so rude? They see one good person on there and they start dissing, they see one new or not so experienced person on there and there is name calling.
    Argh don’t get it.

Used to be so fun to play, now not so much ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moderator alert Moved to habbo discussion as it's better suited here ~ Emily
    Last edited by sexpot; 01-05-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I find it super unfortunate when people say not so nice things during SnowStorm.
    I think it takes some of the fun out of the game when people are constantly calling other people names and such during the game. This is why I always rematch when there are nice people or when I'm with my friends.
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Ive never seen anyone being mean in the game so maybe am just getting put with the nice people. Always going to be people who will want to be mean and runin the fun
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RuthOnToast View Post
    Ive never seen anyone being mean in the game so maybe am just getting put with the nice people. Always going to be people who will want to be mean and runin the fun
    You have been lucky. Mainly all the games I have played , there has been some sort of name calling or bullying. I think it is also because you can’t really report anyone on snowstorm? So people tend to go all out I guess...

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    I find it super unfortunate when people say not so nice things during SnowStorm.
    I think it takes some of the fun out of the game when people are constantly calling other people names and such during the game. This is why I always rematch when there are nice people or when I'm with my friends.
    I guess maybe because I only play in the evening I probably get all the mean frustrated ones? I’m not sure but there has always been something everyday this week.

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Firstly, I love it! Secondly I hate this one girl who just says "bih" every time I hit her with a snowball. Like why are you playing if you are going to start name calling people?

So when you gonna tell her... that we did that too?
    She thinks it's special.... b
    ut it's all reused...
    Love ArielxSu Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I also haven't noticed anyone saying mean things, so its unfortunate that that seems to be a common occurrence. It's all just fun and games, I'm not sure why people have to be hateful about it
    Love ArielxSu Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

idk how you even talk while playing lolololol I am not good at snow storm
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneyy View Post
    Firstly, I love it! Secondly I hate this one girl who just says "bih" every time I hit her with a snowball. Like why are you playing if you are going to start name calling people?
    LOL I was playing with @Oivind; and we were in the middle of a game and this girl started yelling at Oivind when he ran from her snowballs ... then she said she was going to delete him and that she hated him

We got matched with her a couple days later and she kept leaving so she wouldn't be paired with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    idk how you even talk while playing lolololol I am not good at snow storm
    You just type and hit enter like normal, the only thing is you just don't see the bar!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneyy View Post
    Yes that’s how they start...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast