HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default DO YOU FOLK KNOW ABOUT HAIR DYE AND STUFF

HELLO FRIENDS I have a question and I thought who knows more about the world than the HxF health section...
    So yeah hiya help me

As some of you may know I am naturally a "ginger" although it's a blondey type rather than full of traffic light orange and I currently (or more accurately, previously) have been dyeing it a darkish brown because well who would want to be a ginge bloke but ANYWAY it's all growing out and going back to its natural self and I am now thinking that over the summer it might be fun to be a proper blonde. What I would like to know is does anyone know whether it's possible to get a proper blonde colour out of ginger hair? And if so, howwwwwwwwww does one make it work without being rubbish? Any time I google it it just comes up with stuff about people trying to go blonde and turning out ginger rather than the other way around which is obviously of no use whatsoever

CHEERS GUYS TOP WORK EVERYONE

moderator alert Thread moved by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator) from 'Health, Life & Relationships' as I feel it's more suited here!
    Last edited by Matt; 26-05-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

You could bleech it then color it

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

I'm a brunette and i dyed it a lighter brown but if you want like a proper blonde, you should bleach it first. But bleaching is a really really painful process. It hurts your scalp alot and has a disgusting smell to it if you really want to bleach it. It's a pretty painful & stinging process for a few hours and then dyeing it again it is pretty painful and smelly if you want to get the proper blonde. It will really damage your hair roots and make your air really dry when you go through this whole proper blonde dyeing process. I'd advise you not to bleach & dye, being a ginger is fine! Gorgeous too, i envy my friends who are gingers, you guys are really unique when in the world about 7% (i think i can't really remember) are natural gingers. But if you want to go ahead, well it will be pretty long and disgusting and smelly and painful process :/ @FlyingJesus;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bleach then colour it to the shade of blond you want. thats what i did, strip the colour out then colour it how i wanted

- - - Updated - - -

thought when putting colour over bleach it will go different from the box pictures on the back because of how light the colour its going over is but i guess if youre naturally bright then it shouldn't matter

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

TCG has made me want to do it immediately, really advertised it think I will get someone else to do it for me tbh then I have someone to blame if it goes wrong
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Haha @FlyingJesus; if you want to go through the smelly and painful process. I wouldn't hahaha

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Did not know you was a ginger

Thought you was always a brunette!
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

I strip my hair, then bleach it. Mine was black so I had to bleach it a few times.

It might ruin your hair though, so its better to let it grow through and then bleach it because it takes better and you should only have to bleach it the once!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    Did not know you was a ginger

Thought you was always a brunette!
    Haha nope just hair dye and low lighting

Quote Originally Posted by Baabycakezz View Post
    I strip my hair, then bleach it. Mine was black so I had to bleach it a few times.

It might ruin your hair though, so its better to let it grow through and then bleach it because it takes better and you should only have to bleach it the once!
    Yeah definitely letting it grow out before I do anything to it, half of it's done already so it looks like I have a really bad ombre lol cries
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my hairs ginger it's easy to go blonde
    I can even get it with a box dye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast