Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default are you a sensitive/emotional person?

i'm awf and i cry at so many films and even irl if i see someone cry i'll automatically start crying too i hate it so much hahaha

wby

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I am quite sensitive, I cry at some films but I don't so much anymore maybe because I'm sort of person who watches the same films over and over even though I've seen them a million times. I am an emotional person too, I do get upset about certain things.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Far too emotional! There's certain things I can just think about and instantly be crying for hours because they get to me/upset me so much. I take things to heart all the time and think about and internalise everything too much to the point that I just feel so down. Even if other people are unhappy it will make me really sad too and it's hard to shake off sometimes. Like things just pop into your head and you can't make them go away until they eat at you. Sometimes having a good cry can be good anyway I guess!

When I've been drinking it can go either way and I'll either be laughing my head off or sometimes it just intensifies the emotional side of me if I go too far and I go to pieces at stupid things.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Far too emotional! There's certain things I can just think about and instantly be crying for hours because they get to me/upset me so much. I take things to heart all the time and think about and internalise everything too much to the point that I just feel so down. Even if other people are unhappy it will make me really sad too and it's hard to shake off sometimes. Like things just pop into your head and you can't make them go away until they eat at you. Sometimes having a good cry can be good anyway I guess!

When I've been drinking it can go either way and I'll either be laughing my head off or sometimes it just intensifies the emotional side of me if I go too far and I go to pieces at stupid things.
    I remember when we both got really drunk and you started to cry and I got so worried because I didnt know what was going on. Not that you'd remember you were far too drunk!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post

omfg i'm awful when i'm drunk too. i can remember more than one occasion with you i was ok and then i was crying over smth and i couldn't stop??? like in cardiff and llandudno lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Its weird how people are like emotional drunks. I don't think I've ever cried when I'm drunk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i cry about everything when i'm drunk it's awf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Awww, maybe thats the queue to not overdrink or drink too much too fast!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

not outwardly emotional no. i keep it inside.

stiff British upper lip and all that. the world is sad enough without your problems.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No, I have no feelings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast