HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Your 2024 Travel & Trips

So what travel and trips do you have coming up for 2024?

I have just booked my there and back trips around the orient for mid-May to late June.

38 days of food, madness and architecture. I'm super excited.

Pakistan (arrive 22nd May, stay for around 3 days)
    - Lahore

India (cross border by railway from Lahore to Amritsar)
    - Amritsar
    - Simla
    - New Delhi
    - Jaipur
    - Agra
    - Lucknow
    - Varanasi
    - Calcutta

Nepal (fly from New Delhi and back for a 3 day trip)
    - Kathmandu

Bangladesh (continue by railway from Calcutta across the border to Dacca)
    - Dacca

China (fly from Dacca to Hong Kong, then take bullet trains up the coast)
    - Hong Kong
    - Canton
    - Shanghai
    - Peking

I'm leaving my job early for this before I start teacher training, as it is the only chance I have to do such a long trip. I'm viewing it as a reward after 6 years teaching in Spain, so it's like a pat on the back for myself. I've been to India before, but only to Bombay and Matheran so this will be such an epic trip. Originally instead of China I had wanted to do Burma (former British Raj too) but the situation there is unstable and the border with Bangladesh is now closed, so China was the good alternative.

How about you? Anything planned or in the works?

Like buttons Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Wowza, mine looks like nothing compared to yours

I'm not going on any long distance trips this year. Buttt, I live in Michigan and my boyfriend lives in Wisconsin, and so I'm planning on doing a few things with him this year. We're going to go to two music festivals in Wisconsin, and we're also going to go on a few camping trips, so that will be a lot of funnnn. I'm looking forward to it all.

I figured I don't really have the funds atm to take any far trips yet, so if I save this year and just go on shorter trips, hopefully i can take a longer one sooon!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I went Florida, United States of America in January for 2 weeks

In May I'm going Cala Bona, Mallorca, Spain for 3 days

In November I'm going Florida, United States of America (again) for 10 days
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

We're going to Crete, no other plans.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I went to the Isle Of Wight a couple of weeks ago and my top tip would be don't go to the Isle Of Wight in February.

Nothing booked or planned but would be nice to get away somewhere if I had someone to go with, and one day I def do want to go up to the Scandies and see the aurora
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I went to the Isle Of Wight a couple of weeks ago and my top tip would be don't go to the Isle Of Wight in February.

Nothing booked or planned but would be nice to get away somewhere if I had someone to go with, and one day I def do want to go up to the Scandies and see the aurora
    Go alone. You'll meet loads of people in hostels/excursions who are in same position as you.

That's been my mindset for years. In my early 20s I remember I saw a cheap holiday to Rome, Italy (had never been the country before) for like a ?12 return flight, and asked everyone and everyone turned me down. Lost the opportunity. And I just thought hang on why am I hinging whether I see this beautiful city/food on whether indecisive people will go or not.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

That all sounds amazing - you should do a little travel diary with pictures so that we can live through you.

I'm currently buying a house that requires a fair bit of work and therefore funds, so we're only going to Barcelona for a week in May, Cardiff for a weekend to see Billy Joel sometime in August and Latitude Festival.

Hoping next year perhaps to go for a long trip around Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand etc.

bella ciao

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    That all sounds amazing - you should do a little travel diary with pictures so that we can live through you.

I'm currently buying a house that requires a fair bit of work and therefore funds, so we're only going to Barcelona for a week in May, Cardiff for a weekend to see Billy Joel sometime in August and Latitude Festival.

Hoping next year perhaps to go for a long trip around Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand etc.
    Instagram if you have it!

Barcelona is nice, I lived there for a year.

Aside from the usual tourist stuff, I would recommend these more unknown things to do;

- Salts Bar on Montjuic for amazing views over the entire city during the day.
    - Short Day trip to Monsterrat via railway if you're into mountains and lovely views.
    - Walk up to Bunkers (with few cans of beer in bag) before sunset to enjoy the sky setting over the city. Chilled/young vibe.
    - Long Day trip to the Principality of Andorra via coach to visit another country.
    - Bar Del Toro in El Raval for an authentic Catalan traditional bar and tapas. Hipster vibes.

Love Hannah Loved