Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default iphone help +rep

Basically I broke my iPhone 6 and have now gone back to a factory reset iPhone 4. Now how would I go about downloading the best ios for this phone?! As under settings it says ios 9 but I'm presuming that's not supported on the iPhone 4. I can't seem to find any other way to update it other than ios 9 which keeps failing on the phone and via iTunes (cannot connect to server) anyone any clue on what ios I can update to with no problems and how I'd go about doing it?

Cheers I'll +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have thought plugging it into itunes and factory restoring it would revert it to the latest supported ios, it's possible ios9 is supported but I found that when I had a 4 anything beyond 8 didnt work very well with the hardware

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah the 4S is the earliest device you can get ios9 on unfortunately (I remember having a 4S when it came out and thinking it was lucky I didn't go for the 4 when I got it!!)

Are you sure you're not already on ios8? I would have thought most devices would be by now. If not, if you plug it into your machine iTunes should run a scan on it and show you what downloads are available? If that doesn't work I know you can get links online to get software packages for Apple devices, just check around in comments & stuff that it's not a scam

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cheers guys, after failing through iTunes and WiFi I connected to my friends mobile hotspot and it downloaded so presumably my internet is really bad. +repped

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think my iPhone 4 is still on ios 7, if not ios 6. Anything beyond the 7 isn't supposed to be very good for the phone considering they were made for the iPhone 6 and all the variations of it.