HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Congrats Rafa, congrats

Building a team, .

5 years and has he build a team? Hmm some may say yes, (daft ones)

Torres and Gerrard, what would Liverpool be like in the long run without them? I don't think this has ever come to the attention of the Liverpool fans. You know, maybe this will catch the eyes of the fans when surrealism kicks in and they have to sell them both! *Coughs* Can't get investors.

This was probably the year when Liverpool had a great chance of winning the leauge, in how long? 14, 15 years is it?

What does Rafa go and do, sell Alonso, the anchor of the team for a quick 30 mill.

That new kid that's Rafa bought for 20 million in replace for him, he's no Alonso, he won't be able to fill in the space that Alonso brought to the team.

Congrats Rafa, 5 years into the job +150 mill plus spent on building a team and you've only manage to get in 2 decent players, (stupidly, letting one go)

I think someone needs to go to Fergie for advice.
    Last edited by BoomItsClowgon; 27-10-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Tokens

Tokens

Thanks for your opinion.

Oh and i forgot to mention Reina. (Though he's nothing special!)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How do you know Aquilani isnt good enough to fill Alonso's boots?:S

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

I've seen him play, in the Italian league, he's nothing special, he's not even worth half of the 20 million that was paid for him.

He probably won't do the things that Alonso did when he was at Liverpool. Alonso is irreplaceable.

Just wait and see how he flops, like most players who play for Liverpool.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

team with torres 2 - 0 team without torres.

it's fair enough saying they aren't the same without torres and gerrard, but united are a shadow of what they were with ronaldo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aquilani isn't as good as Alonso but he's a very good passer. I'd say Rafa has his attack/midfield sorted but the defence is a shambles. I like you and everything but seriously... see SAF for advice?

Hmm...

Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, Hargreaves = £80 Million

Whole Arsenal First team = Around £70 Million.

SAF Gets it right sometimes like with Ronaldo, Vidic, VDS, Evra but recently he has made some very poor transfers.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 27-10-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    team with torres 2 - 0 team without torres.

it's fair enough saying they aren't the same without torres and gerrard, but united are a shadow of what they were with ronaldo.
    I agree, Ronaldo is irreplaceable, i don't think there will ever be another Ronaldo, if there is, not for a good few years i think.

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Aquilani isn't as good as Alonso but he's a very good passer. I'd say Rafa has his attack/midfield sorted but the defence is a shambles. I like you and everything but seriously... see SAF for advice?

Hmm...

Nani, Anderson, Berbatov, Hargreaves = £80 Million

Whole Arsenal First team = Around £70 Million.

SAF Gets it right sometimes like with Ronaldo, Vidic, VDS, Evra but recently he has made some very poor transfers.
    Nani - A few more years until we see him at his best

Anderson - Quality, he's adapting slowly

Berbatov - He's Class the way he played for spurs before his slump. He scored plenty of goals last season and everyone called him a flop, plenty more from him to come.

Harv - come on now? Ok, he's missed so MANY games but look how he played for England in the World Cup, by far the best player when they played. - It's going to take him a few games to get back to his full fitness but he's an outstanding player.

Oh and ye i agree with Arsene, World Class when it comes to signings, Henry, Viera, Frabi, Van Persi, Walcott, Arshav, and i thought that signing of vermela w/e this season - I thought he would be a flop but he's been absolutely class.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by BoomItsClowgon View Post
    Building a team, .

5 years and has he build a team? Hmm some may say yes, (daft ones)

Torres and Gerrard, what would Liverpool be like in the long run without them? I don't think this has ever come to the attention of the Liverpool fans. You know, maybe this will catch the eyes of the fans when surrealism kicks in and they have to sell them both! *Coughs* Can't get investors.

This was probably the year when Liverpool had a great chance of winning the leauge, in how long? 14, 15 years is it?

What does Rafa go and do, sell Alonso, the anchor of the team for a quick 30 mill.

That new kid that's Rafa bought for 20 million in replace for him, he's no Alonso, he won't be able to fill in the space that Alonso brought to the team.

Congrats Rafa, 5 years into the job +150 mill plus spent on building a team and you've only manage to get in 2 decent players, (stupidly, letting one go)

I think someone needs to go to Fergie for advice.
    Five years to build a team? Sorry Clowgon, he already has a team. You know don't you? The team Rafa has were the ones who wore red & yellow shirts which slotted two goals past you on Sunday, add the ones on the bench and those sat in the stands and Rafa's actually got a squad!

Liverpool without Gerrard and Torres would be a team fit for the Europa League. That the answer you're looking for?

Oh so you you're on about the goings on off the the pitch? A bit like Manchester United then eh? Where Manchester United need to pay off the £500,000,000+ debt they have within the next seven (or less, I can't remember) years. Am I right in thinking you're laughing at Liverpool from a financial perspective? Seems ironic for me.

I see so Rafa is a fool for selling a player who wanted to leave? A player who actually handed in a transfer request? He sold him for more than he got him for, seems a bit of good business for me. Player wanted to leave, manager sold for more than he brought.

Best chance of winning the league? Don't make me laugh.

Manchester United are trying to win it for the fourth time on the bounce which no other English club has done.

Chelsea are trying to win it after not seeing it for what seems like years.

Manchester City are looking to target the top four, it'll be another bit of competition and the same goes for Spurs.

Of course you'll also have the threat from Arsenal when they're in the mood to win.

Best chance of the title for years? I'm laughing.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I hardly know anything about football but I know that Rafa is a fantastic manager and I think keeping the same manager for a number of years is better than having a new manager every few months like other teams often do. He is great and like any manager he'll have his ups and downs, but overall I hope he stays for as long as possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast