HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default [Recruitment Ambassador] Register Your Interest/State Ideas!

thank you sloths for the lovely banner x

Hello Guys!

I'm sure a lot of you attended the meeting this evening (thank you very much) and so are probably more aware of what my job title is. My apologise I haven't been an active role at all but hopefully that'll now change! You may have seen that I was made the Ambassador Leader many months ago (and I still haven't done anything I'm so sorry!). My job is going to be leading a group of Recruitment Ambassadors who will hopefully help increase the staff and forum numbers. Rather than usual applications, instead I'm going to ask who would be interested in becoming a Recruitment Ambassador (although please not that it doesn't mean that everyone who is interested and posts below will become one sorry!). If you think you'd like to be one there are a few requirements:

- You must be active on Habbo
    - You must have a passion to revive Habbox
    - You must be friendly/approachable please !

The Ambassadors will have certain roles around Habbox involving:

- Recruiting people such as via twitter for example
    - Recruiting people at non-fansite rooms (e.g events/public rooms)
    - Recruiting people in Habbox events/giveaways
    - Welcoming people to Habbox such as in events (even if not recruiting them)

Despite being recruitment, the role also includes just making people sign up to the forum or listen to Habbox etc. Making someone feel welcomed and part of the community even if they're not staff. They might not even have a forum account but they could still want to tune into the radio and become a regular listener.

There is a special recruitment forum where I'll post a rule thread so that we don't have people breaking fansite rules and upsetting people.

After reading this you may be thinking what's in it for you? After the meeting earlier, a lot of people said how reward systems didn't work so I'm unsure personaly (reward wise). I'll do recruitment statistics posted on the fourm and do raffles for example for signing people up however if you have any ideas on how you'd like to be rewarded for it. I'm happy to give out prizes to people and do a points system if that's what people would want. However at the same time, a lot of people just want to see Habbox come back to life and this 100% would help push towards that. So if you have an interest in helping Habbox recruit new staff and new members to see fresh faces on here then please post saying you're interested, why and maybe some ideas. I obviously can't just give out a role to every person who says they want to become one so would be really helpful if you post saying why you'd like to be one and any ideas if possible! Even if you cant specificially be part of the recruitment team it'd be super handy if you could still help out in events trying to get people to sign up!

Even if you think that this role isn't for you (e.g. you aren't active on Habbo) but you have ideas you'd like to put across then please post below!

We're really trying to make this work so if you would like to be a part of this then please join as staff (not even recruitment but general roles). Loads of people are coming together to host events on client with people DJing slots etc trying to get Habbox active again so would be lovely to see you guys getting involved! Even just posting a couple threads a day would make a huge difference. Also maybe tag people who would be good for the role or even roles as event organisers.

Sorry for the long thread I hope it makes sense lmfao I hate reading through my own writing so chances are it wont : )! Sorry again that I haven't done anything yet so far either but hopefully this is a nice change!

- Gina x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yes!
    Like Absently Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Thanks for this Gina! All has been going absolutely fantastic so thank you to everyone's efforts so far! All of us really appreciate it!! Hopefully you get a nice little team together so we can all work together!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

nice to see things moving forward and positivity

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes also

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I like the sound of this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't think I'd be good for the role, I just wanted to say I love this, it's just what we need to bring some life into the forum, new staff and just new members!
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not interested in joining, but I am interested in the bigger picture of it. For example, recruiting people is great, but what is happening to make them stay? Speaking as a staff member for years, I've noticed since I returned (in November last year I think) there's nothing really to make any new staff members stay - the thought of just wanting to volunteer for a quiet fansite isn't enough for some people, you only have to look at the staff list where most have logged in once and haven't come back on to see what I mean. Would this fall under your job role Gina, or would that be down to the managers or Assistant General Managers themselves?

This is a very community based role, and there's been no real drive to make the community better in the last few months (it was the case when I was last in a community department). I can see it changing now, but it's usually only for the short-term when people aren't busy with school/college/uni/work and then it'll just go back to flopping and being dead again; obviously no one wants to see this happen, and I'm assuming this will be a long term process? At least if you have a team behind you then are covered if someone cannot fulfil the role currently due to other commitments.

I'm hoping I'm proved wrong when we get into September - October time though, I'd rather see it thriving than slowly deteriorating again! Good luck with it Gina though and whoever else joins in with it .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I'm not interested in joining, but I am interested in the bigger picture of it. For example, recruiting people is great, but what is happening to make them stay? Speaking as a staff member for years, I've noticed since I returned (in November last year I think) there's nothing really to make any new staff members stay - the thought of just wanting to volunteer for a quiet fansite isn't enough for some people, you only have to look at the staff list where most have logged in once and haven't come back on to see what I mean. Would this fall under your job role Gina, or would that be down to the managers or Assistant General Managers themselves?

This is a very community based role, and there's been no real drive to make the community better in the last few months (it was the case when I was last in a community department). I can see it changing now, but it's usually only for the short-term when people aren't busy with school/college/uni/work and then it'll just go back to flopping and being dead again; obviously no one wants to see this happen, and I'm assuming this will be a long term process? At least if you have a team behind you then are covered if someone cannot fulfil the role currently due to other commitments.

I'm hoping I'm proved wrong when we get into September - October time though, I'd rather see it thriving than slowly deteriorating again! Good luck with it Gina though and whoever else joins in with it .
    The whole point of it is to build up activity so there is more staff hosting events which will get more regulars! You're right there hasn't been a community drive for ages but that is changing and even yesterday over 20 Habbox peeps turned up to a 1 hour meeting on client to give ideas, mainly on recruitment. Summer is the perfect opportunity to fix things as most people are free and hopefully by September when people go back to uni, school etc there will be a large enough team in place to sustain progress!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Well I'm interested on joining this recruitment team for those international users. I believe I can bring in a number of individuals by doing a one on one recruitment and bringing the interest high by advertising.
    Like lemons, Elegance Liked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast