HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Default Falcao to Manchester United on a one-year loan deal from AS Monaco

Falcao, 28, became a Monaco player in 2013 after very successful periods at Atlético Madrid, where he made 91 appearances, scoring 70 goals and became the first player to score a hat-trick in a single-legged UEFA Super Cup; and formerly at FC Porto, making 87 appearances and scoring 72 goals.

After 7 hours of negotiations, a thorough medical he has finally signed. Following the loan deal, Manchester United have first option to buy the striker, which has helped three clubs qualify for the Champions League.

The loan deal which cost £6m will add to the huge £150m Van Gaal has spent to improve the side.

Radamel Falcao said: “I am delighted to be joining Manchester United on loan this season. Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is clearly determined to get back to the top. I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club’s history.”

Louis van Gaal said: “I am delighted Radamel has joined us on loan this season. He is one of the most prolific goalscorers in the game. His appearance-to-goal ratio speaks for itself and, when a player of this calibre becomes available, it is an opportunity not to be missed.”
    The number which he will wear has not yet been confirmed.

[source: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ampaign=ManUtd ]
    Last edited by Prosiary; 02-09-2014 at 12:41 AM.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs