Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My mum loves my sister more :'(

My stoopid sister Linda needs the laptop. Its not fair! Im jsut on it! I HATE MY MUM I HATE HER I HATE HER! AND LINDA IS ALOUD ON IT! I WANNA DIE

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

why do you wanna die i always have to get off the pc for my brother iget really angry as i'm addicted but my mum says it will just shut him up mayb thats what your mum is doing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Addict. :rolleyes:

Life away from the computer/laptop does you good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im JUst on the laptop! About 5 mins ive been on! I hate my mum. I wanna die bcaus theres 0 good In my life

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spork
    Im JUst on the laptop! About 5 mins ive been on! I hate my mum. I wanna die bcaus theres 0 good In my life
    lol atleast you actually got on the laptop arn't you on it now?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

IM HARDLEY ON IT! Ok thts a lie! Shes getting on BOTH LAPTOPS! I have to go. God I hate my mum and sister. I want to die!

Tokens

Just be greatful you have a family. I only have my uncle and we can live together quite happily. We get along extremely well and it makes me greatful and happy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Just be greatful you have a family. I only have my uncle and we can live together quite happily. We get along extremely well and it makes me greatful and happy.
    I agree^. you shouldn't say u hate ur mum and sister. How would u feel if something bad happened to them after saying that?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You want to die because you're not allowed on the computer? Sheesh, I'm so but that is rather dramatic. Millions of people are far worse off than you.

Tokens

I never had a brother or sister and I was very young when my mum died (4) and as far as I know through my uncle my mum was a very popular person and she got along with everybody. I know loads of siblings that fight once in a while but there really is no need. I have a few cousins that fight a lot as they're in the same age group too. The same with my dad - I did my best around him until he died too. No matter what, I'd do my best not to argue with him. I only knew him until I was 9 but I was old enough to understand as he treated me as an adult and I really respected him.
    R.I.P Mum and Dad

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast