Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Decent gaming headset.

I want a good decent gaming headset that I can buy instores, I would get a Turtle Beach but I'd feel a little guilty ordering a £50 headset off my dad's credit card, even if I do give him the money he is weird about ordering stuff, some sort of intrest rate and Im only after ordering a £170 capture card. I'd like to be able to pick it up as said before, somewhere like GAME, Currys, Maplins. Do they sell Turtle Beaches in-store in GAME?
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think they do TBH, just the offficial ones and their own GAMEware ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Might be able to find it at an electronics store that sells games and stuff too. I got mine at Best Buy which is an american store like said above.
    But Gamestop dont sell them here and theyre the american branch of GAME so probably not at game.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

GAME has them on their site though.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well you can't buy them in-store but you can purchase them online, go for TuRTLe BeaCH x1's Daniel James approves them.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Airts View Post
    Well you can't buy them in-store but you can purchase them online, go for TuRTLe BeaCH x1's Daniel James approves them.
    *removed*

Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.
    Last edited by PaulMacC; 01-02-2009 at 12:55 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j4k3 View Post
    *removed*
    omg jake I lol'd so hard
    Last edited by PaulMacC; 01-02-2009 at 12:55 AM.