HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Futz View Post
    If the ball was that far up, why would he be already at his peak jump? I'm assuming it is closer to the Green player's head.
    Taking in consideration that the green player has jumped first, and the blue guy is following, the green player would have more opportunity to hit it.

My Logic is saying that is because I played "football", Soccer to us Canadians, and It's simple physics
    Which would make sense because the guy in the back is farther, so distance wise he wouldn't be looking to far up, the angle of his head is parallel to where I have placed the ball.
    But that's what I think

Coordinates:
    X: 1250
    Y: 650
    Last edited by Brad; 16-02-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Adding more Evidence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moyes View Post
    that is way too high, the players are already off the ground and the green player looks like he is going to head the ball.

please have a go mate. try this [email protected] pass = hello11

thanks
    Didn't need to use it. I manged to get in

x: 1330
    y: 700

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini View Post
    If the ball was that far up, why would he be already at his peak jump? I'm assuming it is closer to the Green player's head.
    Taking in consideration that the green player has jumped first, and the blue guy is following, the green player would have more opportunity to hit it.

My Logic is saying that is because I played "football", Soccer to us Canadians, and It's simple physics
    Which would make sense because the guy in the back is farther, so distance wise he wouldn't be looking to far up, the angle of his head is parallel to where I have placed the ball.
    But that's what I think

Coordinates:
    X: 1250
    Y: 650
    Many thanks, yeah that makes sense..

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    Didn't need to use it. I manged to get in

x: 1330
    y: 700
    1330, 700 is the red dot in the picture so that seems low as you can see the players are looking more upwards as shown below.

It seems the ball is somewhere around that area in the picture below where the green x is shown. It's clear none of the players have headed it. The ball seems like it's spinning down towards the players, maybe the green x is a bit too far away from the green player. It's a tough one. You can't see referee eyes or face but it would seem by head head the ball is inline with the green x or a tad little higher up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Look at the blue player on the very left. His line of sight seems to be lower than your green x. Maybe draw a line down from the green x and another one coming from the left of the red dot and where they week. I say it's around there or maybe slightly higher

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    Look at the blue player on the very left. His line of sight seems to be lower than your green x. Maybe draw a line down from the green x and another one coming from the left of the red dot and where they week. I say it's around there or maybe slightly higher
    Hmm true, but I think that player on the far left is looking at the players jumping. I've looked on their youtube videos and in similar pictures, the judges say you can't get much off that player as he doesn't seem to be looking along they lines of the eyes ofthe players.

If you look at both players who are challenging for the ball, their eyes are looking up and their eyes are not inline with the player on the far left, who is looking ahead at the players jumping and NOT at the ball. His head would of been raised slightly if it were the case.
    Last edited by Moyes; 18-02-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Tokens

http://www.botb.com/PastCompetitions/SC904.aspx

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!! It could of been.!!! where the black blob is.

Come on guys I need your help, I won't back down on my promise of giving some of the cash if I win. Im not like that.

Tokens

Anyone else?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12