HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Default Sochi Winter Olympic Opening Cermony Highlights!

If any of you watched the Sochi Opening Ceremony, you would of seen this:

How embarrassing! 30 Billion dollars spent on the winter Olympics and only 4 of the 5 Olympic rings opened, but this is what Vladimir Putin saw:

Then when he turns away:

[Is someone going to die?]

The Sochi opening ceremony was definitely one of the most peculiar and creative of any opening ceremony but does it compare to the Canadian's winter opening ceremony in 2010?!

Vancouver 2010 (Canada):

Sochi 2014 (Russia):

TBA!

Aside from the videos, how about the Russians mascots for the games?

Snow Leopard, The Hare and The Bear!
    These mascots were all remotely controlled via WiFi and were incredibly tall and outstanding with the realistic features they had!
    These mascots were chosen due to popularity in the choosing of the mascots!

Over all and so far the Sochi Winter Olympics have been very successful and hopefully they carry on to be!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

Omg I didn't get to watch the opening ceremony but how embarrassing that one of the rings didnt work haha. I love the Olympics, I become a lounge lizard when they are on.
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!