HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default I need someone who is good with football. (TECHNICAL MINDED, Money up for grabs)

Hi guys, used to be on habbo so I thought I'd register on here.

I need someone who technical and has a good insight when it comes to football. Where do you think the ball is in this picture?

http://www.botb.com/SupercarCompetit...7ebcb59&play=1

I am going to spend £3000 on this and I am struggling to think where the ball could be in the picture. I think it's high in the center but not 100% sure.

If someone can help me out with some cordinates, or possibily a section where the ball will be, I will stake a few bbets on that particular section and IF i Win, I will give that person who points out the right section, £2000
    Last edited by Moyes; 07-02-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally I would go for 316,486 - but aren't you just gambling away £3,000?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Personally I would go for xxxx - but aren't you just gambling away £3,000?
    Yeah I guess, I am using my student money, yes I am mad, but you only live once. Bloody hell, i was doing cordinates right in the middle of the picture like 1222,453 thats a bit near isn't it as the players aren't off the ground yet.

If someone were to help, could they also Private Me about any possible coordinates that they think it could be as others may look at thread and use them.

Thanks also kardan, I have jotted down that point and hopefully it comes up trumps.
    Last edited by Moyes; 07-02-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's gonna be at least 1400 on the x axis since both jostling players have already sprung for it and going by the chap in green's pupil placement it could well have already gone over his head or coming off the back of it. Very tricky and definitely not worth £3000
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's gonna be at least 1400 on the x axis since both jostling players have already sprung for it and going by the chap in green's pupil placement it could well have already gone over his head or coming off the back of it. Very tricky and definitely not worth £3000

Yeah it's a very hard one, but i think 1400 is WAAAAAY out it's going way over the heads and judging my the eyes of both players it seem like 350,270 around that figure anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Absolutely no way it's that far over with them both coming off the ground they'd be landed again by the time it reaches them if it's on a high arc from that distance, also chappy on the left wouldn't be that oblivious if it was a high ball but your money
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Absolutely no way it's that far over with them both coming off the ground they'd be landed again by the time it reaches them if it's on a high arc from that distance, also chappy on the left wouldn't be that oblivious if it was a high ball but your money
    hmm maybe somewhere around the 829 figure then? would make sense as it seems to align with all three players eyes.

EDIT: YEAH around the 829 or 849 figure, it makes sense, looks like guy in the blue number 5 shirt is gonna beat him to the ball, has his hand on the shoulder of the guy in the green shirt and seems like he's gonna win it.
    Last edited by Moyes; 07-02-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shows you how much I know about football

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moyes View Post
    hmm maybe somewhere around the 829 figure then? would make sense as it seems to align with all three players eyes.

EDIT: YEAH around the 829 or 849 figure, it makes sense, looks like guy in the blue number 5 shirt is gonna beat him to the ball, has his hand on the shoulder of the guy in the green shirt and seems like he's gonna win it.
    I think that's too low. I think it'd be around the x:1100 y:620 mark

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    I think that's too low. I think it'd be around the x:1100 y:620 mark
    Could be right best bet would probably to place loads of markers around that area.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast