HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default RTX 3000 series cards

​RTX 3000 Series Cards and their problems
    ​Not sure how many of you have one of these cards/planning to get one.
    Just watch out where you buy one.
    Many manufacturers cheap out on the cards mlcc (multi -layer ceramic capacitor), So the thing starts to **** up around 2.010 MHz+.
    In gaming terms it means, Your screen starts messing up, Can crash to desktop, blue screens or pc resets without any warning.
    So if you end up buying one of those cards keep that in mind.

​Cheaper mlccs
    ​Better mlccs
    ​Best mlccs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arrow Update

i'm sorry, posted this but i never inclouded some sources to back up this claim.

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ge...iguration.html
    https://videocardz.com/newz/manufact...desktop-issues

i dont think i have to say this but i will.
    No this post isnt made to deter anyone from buying the RTX 3000 series cards,
    This is more a "Watch out what you buy kind of post", Knowing Nvidia they will probably end up fixing the problem but better safe than sorry

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I bought a 2070 super like 6 months ago, so was super annoyed when they released the 3000 series as I paid around the same price as the 3000 series are, but for like half the power lol...
    But I guess it still does a good job, I have heard that there are some problems with these though, people complaining about crashing to desktop etc... Last I heard is that there was an driver update for it that would be fixing the issue, but I never really looked into it much since it doesn't affect me

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea same, bought the RTX 2080 TI around the time people where like "Why the hell do we need raytracing" and now they released the 3000 series cards
    So yes i'm annoyed the 3080 cards came out, also happy i guess, some older hardware will drop in price because of it.

also about these RTX 2000 series problems, i only incountered a crash to desktop problem with 1 game, Fallout 4.
    For some reason it happens when you have the weapon debris setting on.
    Not really blaming my card for that because bethesda games are known for having bugs and glitches, still an interesting thing to cause a crash.

also the performance increase the RTX 3000 series gives you is pretty sexy.
    Last edited by Katx; 11-10-2020 at 11:26 PM.