HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default What do you think of Pato?

I think he's talented and you can see that he has potential when he played against Real Madrid. I don't think Kaka was like him at his age but his price tag is something like £40 - £60 Mill? Would be a risky investment for any Club. (Man City) £20 Million then + Millions after a few years, depending on how well he does.

I think someone will sign him, Chelsea most likely destination or Real Madrid but i'm sure someone will sign him before the World Cup because his value would of rocketed by time it finishes.
    Last edited by BoomItsClowgon; 28-10-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's worth the money seeing as he's only 20. Seen him quite a few times. He is pacey, skillful, and has a great finish. Saying that, I can't see him doing well outside Serie A. AC doesn't really suit him though so it wont surprise me if he moves. I think around the £35 Million is right. He is better than Benzema who was £30. Good talent anyway.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by BoomItsClowgon View Post
    I think he's talented and you can see that he has potential when he played against Real Madrid. I don't think Kaka was like him at his age but his price tag is something like £40 - £60 Mill? Would be a risky investment for any Club. (Man City) £20 Million then + Millions after a few years, depending on how well he does.

I think someone will sign him, Chelsea most likely destination or Real Madrid but i'm sure someone will sign him before the World Cup because his value would of rocketed by time it finishes.
    City will not be purchasing Pato.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good on FIFA, I'll give him that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Good on FIFA, I'll give him that.
    Yeah but I'm good on FIFA...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chelsea are very interested in him, Ancelotti used to be his manager - so I wouldn't be surprised if he went their. I'd love to see him in this league though, hot prospect... even though he doesn't make the Brazil squad. (lets face it, they could field 20 national teams, so theres no embarrassment in that)
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

I can't see why anyone would think City would think of buying him, let alone paying that much for him. With the exception of Robinho, what other major signing have we made outside of the Premier League in the last two summer transfer windows?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You will buy from abroad soon enough, wouldn't be surprised if you showed Fergie the middle finger and signed both Silva and Villa, could just see the backpage headlines.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves, View Post
    You will buy from abroad soon enough, wouldn't be surprised if you showed Fergie the middle finger and signed both Silva and Villa, could just see the backpage headlines.
    But buying players like Ribery, Kaka, Villa etc won't happen to City I don't think for a good few years. Firstly because they will simply have no interest in our club and secondly because I think that Hughes seems to be looking currently for players who he knows can perform well in the Premier League. Buying some of the best players in the world can be risky though, and Shevchenko is a good example.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    But buying players like Ribery, Kaka, Villa etc won't happen to City I don't think for a good few years. Firstly because they will simply have no interest in our club and secondly because I think that Hughes seems to be looking currently for players who he knows can perform well in the Premier League. Buying some of the best players in the world can be risky though, and Shevchenko is a good example.
    Torres? Kaka almost went to you, AC accepted the offer, and Kaka just moments away from signing on the dotted line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast