Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Pandora Bracelet.

It's my girlfriends birthday soon and she's always hinted that she wants a Pandora Bracelet. I know they are expensive but I don't know where to buy them. Is there a place where you can buy them for a cheaper price. I think the beady things come separate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flowbots

Latest Awards:

I have one, you can buy them online: http://www.pandora.net/ or in some jewellery shops. You can get fake pandoras for less than 5£ but I wouldn't be impressed if my boyfriend brought me a fake one :rolleyes: If you buy her one, then for each birthday/ christmas you can just give her a new charm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

Yeah I wouldn't go for a fake one either.

I know they're expensive but they're quite cute and meaningful, and yes you do buy the bracelet and the beads seperate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My dad got my mum one for christmas, the bracelet and 2 charms was about £105 from pandora shop.
    You could always buy a bracelet and a charm, and every so often buy her a charm for it so you fill it gradually

Tokens

Just spent £165 alone on that Pandora website, 2 Charms! She can collect them on the way :/ Thanks for help.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Lucky girl aye?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

That's a really nice idea - I'm sure she'll love it! I have one, and I got it much cheaper, but my parents bought it abroad (in the US), so everything's about half the price. Other than that, the RRP in the UK is about the same anywhere you shop, for the bracelet and charms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

That's a cute idea my auntie gave me her completed one so I'm good

Tokens

I think they're horrible, everybody has one, quite a chavvy thing round here to be honest.
    Easily faked too, hundreds of fake ones.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

a cheaper shop which do pretty much the same thing and are still high quality is ThomasSabo. They do some nice ones, thinking of getting my girlfriend one for valentines day with a charm, Bracelet £25 and Charm £15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast