HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Default Runescape talk ~ Talk about anything about Runescape!

Well the reason of this thread (sorry if it is not suited here) is because instead of writing our opinions or any Runescape talk on someone's achievement thread, I said why not make a thread for this just Runescape talks .

I wonder if they will give the players a choice to play EOC and Legacy?

PS: This doesn't mean you can make double post.
    Last edited by Rachel; 25-06-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

I used to be into Runescape back in the day!! I'm gonna have a nosey on actually now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

of course they're giving players the option of EoC or legacy, why else would they bring back legacy.

and wtf i went on RS my money bit in inventory has 0, but then it's in my money pouch

so what exactly is the 0 money about :s

do they now offer 3 places to save money in the inventory? (used to just be item sitting in inventory + pouch) or is it just bugged

Tokens
    Habbo
    doghunter90

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    of course they're giving players the option of EoC or legacy, why else would they bring back legacy.

and wtf i went on RS my money bit in inventory has 0, but then it's in my money pouch

so what exactly is the 0 money about :s

do they now offer 3 places to save money in the inventory? (used to just be item sitting in inventory + pouch) or is it just bugged
    Scottis you have to right click on the money pouch an withdraw or it will auto come out when buying something.

I play Eoc im not a fan of legacy mode but im sure it will grow on me just like Eoc did.
    That said i am very happy they are bringing back special attacks on legacy mode.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

It is either in the pouch if you want it in the invent you put it in bank, you see money icon when you open the inventory at the bank.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I wasn't in the bank and I have a money icon that displays 0, when there's clearly 100m in my pouch :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    doghunter90

You have to clock on the pouch and clock withdraw an take out as much as u want or when u make a purchase in the GE it will auto come out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I know I can, I'm asking why there's an indication with a 0 there in the first place, if it's clearly not giving me the figure that's in my cash pouch.

Tokens
    Habbo
    doghunter90

More then likely a glitch take it all out into your inventory an then add back to pouch.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That happens to me sometimes, it's just a glitch. usually it ends up fixing itself if you get to a 'loading - please wait' screen

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast