HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Arrow Artificial Intelligence

Hi habbox!

Since you're reading this, I'd love to read your takes on the "AI" phenomenon that even our parents seem to somewhat handle well, as well as your own relationship with the AI-powered tools in your life (whether if it's the chat-based ones, or those that return images based on the words you prompt them etc...)

You know, if you symbiotically use them as complementary means to get your everyday work done...

or, if you, maybe, just maybe, think of them like evil, fast-learning devils that will force you to change your career choices before it gets too late, in the name of the amalgams of plastic, but accurate info that, WOW, it turns out, was inspired on something you and I said, drew, or thought in the past!?

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I use chatgpt! Not everyday, but maybe at least once a week?

While I haven't thought about changing my career, I do realize that I could easily be replaced by AI lol
    Not concerned yet, but perhaps in a couple years I will be.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I'm really mixed on it right now. For some reason I'm really into Bard lol. It's really helpful, but it always leaves you with a source/reliability gap that forces you to seek for a second opinion regardless. I like the collaborative effort that a healthy IA interaction is made out of, ideally.

To me it all comes across as this personalized bot you ask questions to, which does his own light Googling at ultra high speed, goes back to you, delivers you something in a suspiciously prosaic tone to make it sound like it knew what it's talking about prior to you asking for the info. I think it's something about the way it's always well articulate and informed that makes people sometimes overrate it (and, just maybe, self-doubt their intelligence?), but then again, English is a very synthetic and objective language . It leaves you with an empty feeling that "you could seek for the information by yourself if you deliberately took the effort"? On the other hand it sometimes concerns me that some people take some really basic outputs from AI as something genius, to the point of not believing in their own personal contribution to the world.

Love tbl Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'm too particular to make proper use of it; if I used AI to write something for me I'd still proof it to hell and rewrite half of whatever it came up with, so wouldn't be a huge help to me. Maybe as a framework I guess but even then I'm probably not its target audience. Very clever tech though and I'm sure there will be more and more that's useful (even if not for me personally) coming from it in the future.

One thing that I assume is using it is the McDonald's customer service online chat lololol which gives a bunch of options then basically just gives you a free meal if you complain, so there's my top tip for AI in December 2023
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love LUCPIX Loved
    Laugh tbl Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    I like the collaborative effort that a healthy IA interaction is made out of, ideally.

AI*** my bad!!! Can't quite handle the fact the adjective comes afterwards in Brazilian Portuguese!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Lucas darling there are people who have spoken English all their lives and who ONLY speak English and yet commit far worse linguistic and literary mistakes every single time they attempt to communicate, I think we can forgive you getting 2 letters the wrong way around
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love LUCPIX Loved

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I, for one, welcome our new insect AI overlords