HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Largest Arms In The World

Did anybody watch that Gregg Valentino programme last night, about bodybuilding? Well, if you didn't it had this bloke who was explaining how his arms inside the bicep tissue exploded from taking too many steroids, and he had to get a syringe, and take out all the bad blood from his huge bicep. It was quite sickening how he slowly inserted it into his flexed bicep and withdrew the dark blood from his bicep, with all little bits of floating bits from the steroid abuse.

That's a picture of him. ^ He looks pathetic in my opinion. The police found him one day and he was taken to prison for dealing with steroids. He lost all his money, his home, his wife, his kids and his job. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Wayne; 15-08-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I saw some of this, I really don't see how anyone who is that big could claim they haven't used steroids, and as you said, he looks like an idiot. Apparently the addiction to bodybuilding steroids comes from a stem of OCD where the user keeps seeing himself as being too small - like an opposite of anorexia almost. Sad that people even start on these things though.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've seen bigger. Lol. Not very nice I must say.
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I saw some of this, I really don't see how anyone who is that big could claim they haven't used steroids, and as you said, he looks like an idiot. Apparently the addiction to bodybuilding steroids comes from a stem of OCD where the user keeps seeing himself as being too small - like an opposite of anorexia almost. Sad that people even start on these things though.
    Yeah. I see where you're coming from about the OCD. It's like looking at yourself in a mirror, and stating you need to look bigger, and then going to take some steroids.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne. View Post
    Did anybody watch that Gregg Valentino programme last night, about bodybuilding? Well, if you didn't it had this bloke who was explaining how his arms inside the bicep tissue exploded from taking too many steroids, and he had to get a syringe, and take out all the bad blood from his huge bicep. It was quite sickening how he slowly inserted it into his flexed bicep and withdrew the dark blood from his bicep, with all little bits of floating bits from the steroid abuse.

That's a picture of him. ^ He looks pathetic in my opinion. The police found him one day and he was taken to prison for dealing with steroids. He lost all his money, his home, his wife, his kids and his job. Your thoughts?
    I saw him in a TV mag Didn't his arms explode or something? He pumped steroids into his arms every night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I watched it, it was nasty watching him draining blood from his biceps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sol!dSnake View Post
    Yeah I watched it, it was nasty watching him draining blood from his biceps
    Yeah, it was. He pulled out the syringe and it was bent. He was actually having a laugh and showing everyone at one part of the programme. If that was me, I wouldn't of been happy about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hes TOO muscley, if hes tryna impress, girls dont like muscley men whos arms are too big for there body.. i think?
    Anyway i was meaning to watch that, but i read about it in nuts last month
    Scott
    Be sure to PM me if you're looking for help!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    Hes TOO muscley, if hes tryna impress, girls dont like muscley men whos arms are too big for there body.. i think?
    Anyway i was meaning to watch that, but i read about it in nuts last month
    It's on again on wednesday or thursday I think on 5. Agh the wonders of the Nuts magazine. :rolleyes: Yes, he does look weird, and his muscles are too big, it makes the rest of his body look small.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ewwww.

i heart nik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast