HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Mouse phone!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Mouse phone!

I should really be labelled as "Gadget boy" since i post so much gadgets but have a look at this skype users ;D

Its a mouse which can be converted into a phone! It has actually been specially developed by sony for skype users. When you have a call on skype you have to untangle all your wires find youre mic look for youre headphones. With this you pick youre mouse up open it up and talk! As easy as that.
    I havnt got a great deal of info on this since it has come from a japanese website. But i know that it has an lcd light to show you when someone is calling, and it is powered through youre usb port! As do most things these days ;]

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeeeeeeeeee
    I should really be labelled as "Gadget boy" since i post so much gadgets but have a look at this skype users ;D

Its a mouse which can be converted into a phone! It has actually been specially developed by sony for skype users. When you have a call on skype you have to untangle all your wires find youre mic look for youre headphones. With this you pick youre mouse up open it up and talk! As easy as that.
    I havnt got a great deal of info on this since it has come from a japanese website. But i know that it has an lcd light to show you when someone is calling, and it is powered through youre usb port! As do most things these days ;]

thats teh uber +rep good find

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, interesting

Nice find, i'm not really into skype so theres probably better opinions than mine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NekkLe
    Hmm, interesting

Nice find, i'm not really into skype so theres probably better opinions than mine.
    I dont use skype but if i had the chance to buy it i wouldnt miss the oppertunity!

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

heh omg that would be pretty kwl, it would be annoying if you wanted to do something whilst your chatting as you cant click about. +rep for these kwl gadgets though
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow thats awsome I prefer tha keyboard you posted though. ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol it's like the ultimate lazy person thing, your on the pc and cba going down stairs to get phone and now it's right next to you, omgzzzz.