HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 615 of 617 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617 LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6169
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

I really haven't been impressed with Taker personally. I'm also not a fan of bringing back all the old talent, we have several talents waiting in the wings who are buried at this moment in time.

The fact HHH might be wrestling at Mania again is ridiculous

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's one of the greatest workers of all time. Triple H will work WrestleMania because he's a bigger draw than any of the new talent. Same with Undertaker. The reason "old stars" still perform is because people want to see them more than the new stars.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

This is probably why I prefer indies more than anything right now. I know what you mean about people wanting to see the old stars, you look at NXT. Some of the talent is incredible there, but when they step up to raw, they're buried as they aren't over instantly.

That said, Cesaro is a sleeping giant imo. They were wrong to put him with Heyman at the time, he should be pushed to the top.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't like cesaro at first but he's one of the best wrestlers on there. don't know why he's not higher on the card.

and taker/hunter still do mania because it's money in vince's pocket, because they're household names to fans.
    Last edited by David; 15-11-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't say I watch much indie wrestling these days as I haven't the time. I focus on WWE and NJPW. TNA is dead and ROH lost my interest with their all style and no substance approach.

"Buried" is a grossly misused term, and it's often used incorrectly. Off the top of my head I can't think of any prime NXT stars who have been buried since emerging on the main roster.

Cesaro is indeed fantastic, and it's a shame he doesn't get the push he deserves despite being incredibly over. The issue with WWE is that they love even-Stevens booking for wrestlers who aren't in major storylines, so guys will trade victories back and forth with the idea being that they're being "kept warm" without a negative effect on their status. The massive problem with this however is that the wrestlers are essentially confined and stuck at a certain level they can't get past.
    Last edited by Misawa; 15-11-2015 at 11:02 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

mad how they've brushed hogan from wwe history

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yet insane dead homophobe Ultimate Warrior gets his own award...

The Hogan stuff has blown over now and they're beginning to acknowledge him again. Rightfully so as I don't believe he's actually racist, just said stupid things out of anger.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Hogan will be back in about a year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Can't say I watch much indie wrestling these days as I haven't the time. I focus on WWE and NJPW. TNA is dead and ROH lost my interest with their all style and no substance approach.

"Buried" is a grossly misused term, and it's often used incorrectly. Off the top of my head I can't think of any prime NXT stars who have been buried since emerging on the main roster.

Cesaro is indeed fantastic, and it's a shame he doesn't get the push he deserves despite being incredibly over. The issue with WWE is that they love even-Stevens booking for wrestlers who aren't in major storylines, so guys will trade victories back and forth with the idea being that they're being "kept warm" without a negative effect on their status. The massive problem with this however is that the wrestlers are essentially confined and stuck at a certain level they can't get past.
    Did you take your name from Mitsuharu Misawa? ~ Arguably the greatest wrestler of all time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Did you take your name from Mitsuharu Misawa? ~ Arguably the greatest wrestler of all time.
    Yes.