HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Suggestion for Donators

I was thinking of how many donators Habbox has currently and I thought of this. Maybe you could have a lottery draw or something at the end of the month where all donators have an entry and at the end of each month, one donator has a month free donator or some habbo credits or something? This could be an additional reward for donators. Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

This seems like a cool idea I like it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What if someones donator runs out in that month will they still be eligible for that draw?

Also, donators help the site so I don't really think giving them Habbo credits or another month of donator would help if you get what I mean?

Maybe rep points but not more donator.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really think this would encourage any more people to buy donator so it would just be giving stuff out when it's not really necessary. That said, looking at HxHD lately, Habbox can afford more than we might first expect...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe not Habbo credits, like Samanfa said, we could give away additional rep like 100 or 200 or something?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Debate View Post
    Maybe not Habbo credits, like Samanfa said, we could give away additional rep like 100 or 200 or something?
    I think 200 is a bit much, although this could be quite a good idea.
    Saying that, it's called donating for a reason. We're already getting something..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah as it says on the donate page 'you get a warm fuzzy feeling' also I agree 100/200 is a bit much based on the fact that you only need 400 for a rep power. If they were to add rep I feel 20 is an adequate amount because that's what admins have .

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I actually do like the idea of a prize draw or something,
    It would increase the people buying donator, I'm sure,

But as Georgia said, it is 'donating' so, I'm not sure it should be habbo furni or credits,
    I like the idea of rep though,
    And I think the possibility of a months extension is also quite nice,

But I think you should only be eligible for the draw if you buy it personally, not for someone else, and if you buy more than 1 month, just the first month...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Can we even afford to give out credits? One day Martin posts the halloween desk was made on the cheap, next the room hurts my eyes with the amount of thrones and petals in there. Mixed messages? I think so.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

quite like the idea of a raffle for another month of donator or whatever (maybe even push it to vip?), as long as it doesn't come under that lame fansite rule about giving special things with donator. hate the idea of giving out rep, but that's just me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast